Close
One second...

Civil Dispute

A Civil Dispute is not always what it seems. Sometimes it turns into gas masks.

Watch this
Cappaulli

I think that this shirt design is incredible. I especially like the way he developed the gas mask...and it just screams STRIVE AGAINST YOUR NEIGHBORS! Oh, and the shirt colors are kick'n too. I would definitely buy one...5+++!

Spaghetti Zombies

KICK ASS SHIRT. WE ALL LOVE IT. ZOMBIES LOVE GAS MASKS AND WAR! WE WOULD WEAR SHIRTS LIKE THIS!

skipcronin

i'm sure it's total coincidence but this looks NEARLY identical to the gasmask design on www.unamerican.com.... the haircut is different in an ever so slightly way.

LOSMATTOCKS

I think its to much of a coincidence....

mookey
mookey

yikes. i agree w/ above

darmacclowen

Honestly I've never been to that site before, but godamn it's so much the same.

PELF

i thought the design was great till i saw the other site... :\ too bad

redsugar

The haircut's not different, it's just reversed.

Nina Elizabeth

Looks like clipart to me. On this one AND the one on the website posted above. I mean, all the stuff on that website is clipart. Or looks pretty close.

skipcronin

agreed... in no way do i think the website is the original source of it... i just knew i recogzd it from there.

BlameTheSuburbs

The two designs were created independently. None of the angles are exactly the same, nor is the oval at the bottom or the dots in it.

haitiantrackstar

it a clipart froma book that i have. i think if you did a little more to the design, it wouldn't be so noticeable.

..but i could be wrong.

go.japan

looks like linkin park g

freelancer00

Yeah, if you do a google image search for "gasmask" a similar design pops up a couple times in the first few pages. Which is a shame, I liked it.

musscat456

the gasmask is from linkin park and you all know it

1nf3ct3d

yep, it's linkin park's design, dude could get sued if this thing got printed.

johnyChirst668

i like it better without the text

No account?