Close
One second...

eight track style

• by aidyl
  • posted Oct 14, 2005
  • 25 Comments

very photoshop looking and somewhat difficult to read. nice colors though.

Watch this
sashjuan

looks like you used illustrator cs2's ability to live trace. true?

Mishka203

does it matter? maybe we shouldn't be using a computer at all. maybe we should be sending letters to each other with drawings instead.

Anyway, I like the colrs, but maybe I would cut down on more of the unecessary details in the dash.

monsterfingers

It looks way too simple. There's too much brown.

green-means-go

Does it have to be next to impossible to be a good design or can it just be imaginative/creative?

kirras

agree with sash.

kdubfive

jesus people!!! i just did this in spite of the contest. they have vinyl, files and cassettes but no 8-tracks. wth? i even have an 8-track player in my bronco. 8-tracks rock them all out!!!

serotoninzero

Note: If you're going to criticize please be constructive and respectful about it.

UCArts

Looks good man, keep it up

dweepcity

i am an eight track lover and player. however, your shirt does not represent my spirit. sorry. it represents something else kind of crappy. bad font.

ModernMnky

I am just wondering if the picture is of a dashboard but also in the shape of a larger eight track tape? That seems rather interesting but I think I maybe seeing things...

Cali_Bur

one filter on photoshop. lame

denlinkbarmann

i hate people like cali bur, being bitches cause something is simple. keep it up "k dub five" nice work

kdubfive

word to denlinkbarmann...

jamesa272

Am sooooooo bored with all these designs relating to audio materials, cassettes, tapes, turntables, ipods, walkmans, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why cant these designers drop all that and do something Unique?

balmjohn

love it but needs a little less detail

kdubfive

jamesa272,

this submission is part of a "Loves Threadless" competition. it has to do with cassettes, tapes, turntables, ipods, walkmans and so people use cassettes, tapes, turntables, ipods, walkmans for their designs. little hard to be unique when the competitions title is "Vinyl, Files and Cassettes". thanks for the vote!

markers

for some reason reminded me of a sunset in hawaii..yeah i'm weird. but this shirt's cool. nice.

papercupmixmaster

I don't like the box framey thing going on. not just this, but ever. so stop it.

lisababs

I would sooooo buy this shirt.... eight tracks were the bomb...

No account?
Join Us