i'm crushing your head

• by se5k
  • posted Oct 12, 2005
  • 23 Comments

i'm crushing your head!

Watch this
Yes You Kant

why is it a prom picture?
if you want to further the KITH thing make it a couple on a bench in a park...or an old bag lady feeding pigeons....or some kid skateboarding....something you'd see if you were just sittin around outside.

benmaxjill

yea... change the picture. but the idea is freaking brilliant. and i would buy it. $5

pre-heated-death

.....Zim?

Looks like an angry friend/girlfriend to me. I like the idea of the couple on a bench -- don't be mean to old bag ladies.

green-means-go

And you could follow up the crushing your head sub with one where the thumb is blocking the face, and say, "nobody's home!"

pillango

hahhaha

oh KITH. how... canadian. i agree that it'd be better if it weren't a picture in a frame. being a huge fan of the show, i'd totally buy it even with the picture.

"nobody's home!" hahah someone must make a shirt like that.

sistervigilante

YES.
KIDS IN THE HALL REFERENCES MAKE ME SO EFFIN HAPPY.
jesus.
i love you. father my children.

abeadles

haa, this made me laugh!!!

BondGirl006

I love that game!!! I play it on the highway and people give me funny looks. Hours of entertainment, I'm tellin' ya.

gettysfayg

or you could hold up four fingers and put somebody in jail. maybe as a follow up design or something.

BuriedAlive

I do this all of the time, mostly to complete strangers.

SallyDammerung

Ahh, the Kids. Before sketch comedy went right to hell.

cattrfly

I just LOVE the concept of illustrating "I'm crushing your head" for a shirt, but I agree that it'd work better with "real" victims in an everday setting instead of a photograph (although I admire the way you've done the photo-in-an-album-with-corner-tabs look). I like the "skateboarding kid" suggestion (who wouldn't occasionally like to squish the pointy little noggins of skaterats infesting convenience store parking lots everywhere?...or am I just getting old and cranky? O.o) , or maybe the "couple on a bench". 4 for now for the great idea. =)

tishtosh

kids in the hall! love

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

its a prom photo because i think the hand owner is a jealous girl. and the dude picked the one he's with instead of the crusher girl. this is nice.

sarajaynan

Do I sense a kid's in the hall reference??

I don't care what the picture is of, this is amazing.

5$

Billie_shox

hahaa. Change the pic as they mentioned, and yea. it's killer!

CallmeHobo

yay! and i thought i was the only american who loved kids in the hall!

enzo007

it would be excellent with the old lady feeding pidgeons or the couple on the bench.
i really like it.

se5k
se5k profile pic Alumni

i made one with two old people on a bench, and a skater. it should be up soon [hopefully its different enough to be approved].

vkyk

Haha Cute =] 4!

No account?
Join Us