Close
One second...

Best Lunch Ever

I love you PBJ you make my life complete :)

Watch this
ailey

this shirt is the cutest. i want one!

worshipyourtoaster

I'd like it better without the little character. It exeeds maximum cuteness allowance to display on my chest with him there.

aidyl

although i'd personally take jelly out of the equation [yuck] i'd wear this shirt anyway. very cute, nice drawings.

green-means-go

I want a vertical equation, but I like it.

melloe

i love pb+j. gimme gimme :D

Lari_arantes

I don't like the happyface. :/

cirque427

sweeetness

there__is

p b and j!!!! sweetness.

ohehmgee

this shirt + me = smileyface

Soo cute.

BuriedAlive

hehe it'd look like you had a tattoo of pb&j on your chest. awesome.

ailey

oh please, please print this! (my 2nd comment - sorry, couldn't control myself)

claire_elizabeth

OH
MY
JESUS
!!!
this NEEDS to be printed!!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

pre-heated-death

It's so squishy adorable -- I don't really see a lot of similarities to the Natalie Dee shirt, though.... that's different, even though it's about sandwiches...
I like it, but.... yeah. The skin color. I can see if it were a bit lighter of shirt, or a bit darker.... I know it's supposed to be that color for the design, though...

MNC

OH MY GOODNESS! I NEED this shirt now!!! I thought I was the only person who could live off of that stuff. But I think the little happy dude should be saying yummy or something . $5

Apfhex

PERFECT! I love it! I'd but it... but I really don't care for those colors... maybe different ones for a guys version and yeah!

papercupmixmaster

I want to see my wife's pert breasts slathered in pb and j. oh yeah.

luconius

I really like the shirt. My only concern is that I'm not sure I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to wear it. I'm not saying that you need to "man it up" but if there was a way to make it a little less cutesy. Don't worry I'm still giving you a good score. Just something to consider.

awal

I agree, it's a great shirt, but it is way to girly.

Kelsey Howle

It's very girly, and I being a girl, enjoy it very much(emphasis on the very).
However, it would gain Threadless more money if it was a more unisex shirt.

$5!

Hankle

I really like the shirt, but I definitely wouldn't wear it unless the character were removed. I might wear it if it were just the recipe.

Verdana

This is adorable. I love it. (I would also love ot see a version with a PBJ at the end instead of the happy guy, just to see what it looks like.)

But no matter. This is probably the cutest thing I'll see all week. $5 fo r you.

greenfoo

its awesome but too cute for me to wear

cserrsalad

cute! i like it

bizarber

strawberry preserves are the new grape jelly.

Echo_

BEST SHIRT EVER $5

Camizzle

oh my god that is soooo cute!!! I'd wear it every day if i could. keep the character there it's fine.

mle82

i don't really like the face either, not sure if something should be substituted or if it should just be taken off altogether. but otherwise, i really like it!!!

captainfantastic

Okay after reading all these comments I feel like i am missing something.
Not exactly a clever concept, not exactly a good drawing = 0 from me.

Casual T.

This shirt makes me happy, but i don't have the boobs to fill it. Guys like PB&J too.

No account?