Watch this
Madi_x
great.
ELECTRIC_KiSS
I'd want it on black.
kyml
yes, on black
solocosmo
now that i have had time too look at it, yes i think it would look really good on black also.
jackanapes
the colors remind me of rude dog. anyone remember rude dog? i like it, i'd wear it and people would go: "oh, you look good enough to eat."
Advillian
reminds me of that shampoo commercial where the chick grabs a floating grapefruit out of the air.
solocosmo
gah! i just saw that commercial last night! and i was so bummed, the chick in that commecial gives me the creeps. this was actually from a photo of my little sister blowing bubbles.
there__is
how about black?
thats_it
wow, really spacy, i like it but i agree, the neon colors would look a lot better on a darker shirt
Katie_ladie
OOOO BLACK ... and then I WILL buy!! $5
vinyl_fantasy_122
Yes, it would look nice on black. But it very very nice on white. I love all the neon colours. It actually would be good for that one crazy guy who wears something other than brand names pasted across his chest. Very funky and oringinal.
flokati_sunshine3596
i like it! it's so bright and citrus-y..personally i think it would look terrible on black. white or green
hollow_cloud
on black. definately XD $ 5
IndieSnob
oh god. it makes me orgasm really effing hard.
vinyl_fantasy_122
Black actually would look kinda aqwuard (however that's spelt)
lizisrad104
it's so..rad i dunno. crazy colors. love it. 5$
dinosaursxandxrobots
I normally don't like white t-shirts. But this one looks good on white. And I would buy it.
DraperyFalls421
On black would be totally rad.
Boopy
on black it would be totall EMO!!! it works on white