tragedy

neat concept but.. did my kid sister draw it for you??

Watch this
sweetpea_1006
i love this one...its really simple, and to be quite frank, its adorable!
concrete.and.water
i really like it its clean and simple
Discospaz
Blew, Blue and blu. Tidy shirt.
pinkmeetsgrey
omg this shirt is the best!!
pinkmeetsgrey
LISTEN HERE LOOSE LIPS MCGEEE, MAYBE IF YOU LITTLE SISTER WENT TO ART SCHOOL AND RULED AT DESIGN, SHE MIGHT HAVE DRAWN THIS. BUT IM GUESSING SHE'S STILL USING SMELLY MARKERS AND CRAYONS TO MAKE WHATEVER CRAP IT IS THAT SHE DOES. P.S. shut it. <33
KNIVESxxx
KNIVESxxx profile pic Alumni
i can't say that i didn't not haven't had my hand not in this shirt isn't.
KNIVESxxx
KNIVESxxx profile pic Alumni
$5 times infiniti + i'd buy one million
jackanapes
i don't like it. now, in order for for pinkmeetsgrey to say something unnecessarily mean, let me mention my little brother: ahem. my little brother.
nasomagistererat
Makes me think of Lesbia's sparrow.
Tinsel_Shine
Oh man I love this. I don't even know why, it's just so fucking awesome. I want it. I want it so much. 5$
mjolkfikus
parra parra
melloe
i love it i want it oh baby ;) i'd like it if the bg color (the lite blue) was the shirt color tho
Strychnine Syndicate
reminds me too much of the atticus logo...
there__is
absolutely IN LOVE WITH IT! awesome design :] :] :]
Tinsel_Shine
Actually, I agree that it looks best on the pale blue. If it doesn't get printed by threadless you need to print it yourself, or find someone else to print it for you or something, because seriously, I NEED it. NEED.
musely
This would make an AWESOME album cover. Make friends with an awesome indie band. Get them to call their album "this is a tragedy". Design their album cover. Wait for succes. Print t-shirts for band fans. Viola! Fame and fortune. Yay!
green-means-go
It just doesn't do much for me, maybe it's the text... I think it would be better if it were just the cage and the 2 birds flying away, minus dead bird, minus text? I don't know. It's pretty though, just not me.
green-means-go
Do I need to mention a sibling too?
concrete.and.water
I seriously want this so badly
Tinsel_Shine
Minus the dead bird and the text? That WOULD be a tragedy. I am still in love with this shirt. Untill I own it I shall probably come back here and lust after it every couple of weeks. I want it so much. So, so much. I still haven't worked out why, but it calls to me. It tells me I need to own it, so I can own my own slice of the worlds awesomeness.