Close
One second...

DEAD COW

hahahaha i think this might run into the same problems as your DEAD DEAR.

Watch this
ctc803

it looks like a goldfish

molliemartian

Lol...I'm trying really hard to see the goldfish, but I can't make it out! It doesn't look all that much like a cow either though.

green-means-go

Why would I walk around all day with a deceased bovine on my chest?

herekittykitty

That looks like a sheep, and why would i want to wear that?
Give me one good reason.

theenjoisk8r

omg, i would get this because my friend is a wanna be vegetarian and she hates it when i rub animal deaths in her face.

spankie

boo to dead animal shirts

tweezers

yea this shirt is gross and stupid

trashiouz

lol i like the colors

kaos1313

this has no thought or effort ...BORING

megstud

I can imagine someone wearing this shirt, and everyone comes up to them and are like, "Um...is that like a band? Are they good?"

YourBloodInMine

I wouldn't wear this very much..maybe once or twice like my "Girls Poop Two Shirt" Only to get a Reaction from people..and then put it away for a few months..umm...i guess it could look like a goldfish..with Legs? O.o..yea..ok..well here's a 3..cause it doesn't really look like a cow..

greenvodka

wtf is the point?
as a vegetarian im not offended by the shirt i just think its dull and pointless

ghost17

As a huge meat eater i love dead cows, but this shirt is tasteless and poorly drawn up. Just to make this clear, cows don't have horns, bulls do. We dont' eat bulls. Oh wait is that supposed to be the cows ear? i can't tell. BLAH...

ghost17

oh one more thing, the head looks like a sock puppet.

msmalibu

haha i love it.

cement_shoes

I don't see where the humor in this is. I'm not a vegitarian, but I still don't see anything funny about a dead cow on my t-shirt. Graphically, it doesn't look much like a cow, and the text is not appealing. Two thumbs down

cement_shoes

*vegitarian=Vegetarian

M4L1K

Strange mouth & nose

Boriska

OOOhh!!!!!I like this!! good colour

mplymale

holy cow!!

degrassi

Wow, theenjoisk8r must be a complete douchebag in real life.

Really...what is the point of this shirt?

doubledagger

why is rubbing "animal deaths" in vegetarian's faces so ammusing to meateaters? why is it anyof your god amn business what your friend eats? why is simply not eating meat so threatening?
sick to death of people like you.

eat me

TeresaM

LFVL.... same designer

china51

Maybe the cow is just sleeping...

Kuckus

Bad shirt color

No account?
Join Us