One second...

For the Love of Music

• by timkim
  • posted Sep 27, 2005
  • 22 Comments

Constructive Critism is welcome :D

Watch this
turkeymonkey

what is that black thing that is not the tape?

timkim

supposed to be a folder :(

mixtaperomance

I love these things with the folder reccord and tape, this is like the 3rd one i've seen... but I don't get em.. is there a reason behind it? Or just sort of the evolution of music

timkim

its for this month's theme contest.

lukielukie

wow... this is so original! would somebody please tell me if this doesnt win? so i can go complain to them like crazy! this should win hands down. the folder signifies the underground theme of this month and just the whole tape is SO OLD SCHOOL! I LOVE IT! it matches the underground theme totally. i had a shirt posted but im going to withdraw it from competition so Tim Kim here will have a better chance. GOOD LUCK TIM YOU SHOULD WIN!

pimpbot9000

timkim is good at rocket arena 3.

ChicKnfrieS

<3 TIMKIM!!! gooooo x6 LAWLS

justforQ3lessons

yay, lessons are mine! I dont know what all of this is, but it looks hawt.

rstrfck

thisisthebestshirtIhaveeverseen!!!

itssocoolthatIdidntevenusemyspacebarforthiscomment

jamie b

oh ok... folder=mp3, record and tape = analogue
i get it. but i had to read everyone's comments first :\<br /> but the folder... i thought it was a couch or something..

Grmplse

OMFG, this is just the shirt i've been waiting for to sell in my music store!!!!!!!!!!

jiminyyy

id buy it. timkim seems to make amazing shirts. wow...just wow.

soma1521

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS SHIRT?!!?

killaz

I would so sleep with this shirt, and then buy a second one to wear. :P Great shirt.

mogers

even though this shirt killed my father and raped my mother, i can't help but love it anyway, its just so DAMN SEXY

lozeone

oh good, another heart on the top left corner. there should be a rule against this i swear every other shirt i look at looks like this. very weak.

skipcronin

is that a thermodetonator?

timtheone

Um Well I really do not know, Well Keep on Trucking. Yeah that is all I got for this one sorrym brain fart or something

No account?
Join Us