Giraffe Ladder

• by smalli
  • posted Sep 19, 2005
  • 22 Comments

Just for fun with the giraffe.

Watch this
carolthesecond
Too cute-sy for me to wear, but I like the image ... and the shirt color. Placement could be less off the shoulder, though.
swankypimp
looks like a toddlers shirt.
Trueflight
I love love love love love. Great design, great colors... it's nice to see a good design on plum. I'd say move it down slightly, though... where it is now, the neck will curve too much around the shoulder.
whisper in water
This is SO adorable. Loving this submission.
tk azerbaijan
move it down a little. adore it.
Robot!
I LOVE it. I hope it gets printed. I haven't been to impressed with some of the newer designs.
happycandy
i say you put it in the bottom left hand corner, but thats just my opinion.
benmaxjill
i love this.
helloletshug
i'd buy it. but i'd like to see more colors too. anyway, 5$
degrassi
Its nice but I dont get what's going on with its nose. I thought most giraffes just had nostrils.
Appel
It is cute,
worshipyourtoaster
I don't think s/he's going for an anatomically correct giraffe, here. Nostrils aren't important. It's cute, but I can't help but think I'd see something like this for sale at the zoo.
Leaky123
I don't get you all. This is terrible. I'm really tired of all these cutesy designs, and this idea is really kind of stupid too.
ceceee
soo very cute. I love it.
turkeymonkey
paul frank called, he wants his shirt back.
miyu
super
MNC
One time when I was a little child at the zoo, a giraffe actually sucked my hand into it's mouth. I beleive that this shirt might help with my trauma. And yes, my hand was extremely slimy. $5
clem82
I'm down with degrassi; giraffes just don't have noses like this. I reckon it'd be way cuter without the button nose.
that5kid
i think it would be really cute on a kid's shirt, and on a different color shirt.