Close
One second...

RABID

• by Manos
  • posted Sep 13, 2005
  • 35 Comments

Nice one. The pic on the top left convinced me that this can work really well on a t-shirt. Good work and good luck.

P.S. Since you have an online store could you please share some info with us on my blog? (¯`·.¸¸.-> Making Your Own Webstore. Many people have been arguing about PayPal payments and I would like your opinion. Thank you.

Manos :)

Watch this
throughmirror

this is the example of how a threadless shirt don't necessarily need a sophisticated grafic design. right size of image, right choice of colours... a very stylish shirt.
I'd buy it.

Poor_Phineas

Yeah, that's out there. :)

My Very Own Succubus

Perfect--but if you could put it on a moroune or army green shirt I would ruve ru rong time....

shaymeow

Just a flesh wound!

I would say way smaller and up in the right hand corner

emprise

I'd wear this twice a week

yesorno

Tim was right.

I need this.

Consumable Juice

so when will this shirt be availabe for purchase? because whenever it is, it isnt soon enough

DR DIGGLESWORTH

I think it would be good for Threadless to print this shirt - I think it's time they did something a little bit different. The shirts that get printed have a tendency to look a bit 'samey' I think. The top left photo really shows how this tee would work and although it's not for me personally I could see a lot of people wearing it.

fastjumper
fastjumper profile pic Alumni

yeas!i love raging rabbits!
5+buy

lesquelette

Very interesting. Nice illustration

BrokenStar57

i love the size and placement! great shirt! 5+Buy.

1nf3ct3d

liking this a LOT. this could definitely be the favorite shirt in my drawer if it got printed. who needs frank from donnie dark now?
5+buy.

BlackBeastOfArrgh

i have a rabbit...f or real... and they really are like that sometimes... bunnies can be MEAN....

eep...

$5

helo

I wish the two fron bunny teeth
weren't removed/shortened.

vWv - - - vvvv
(yes) . . . ( no )

BuriedAlive

Wonderous. Thumbs up.

OHunique

I don't really like it. Only because it reminds me of this book I read about a rabbit that was a vampire. Bunnicula or something. And I think the whole idea of a rabid.. rabbit is odd. Something I'm not too fond of.

azrielen
azrielen profile pic Alumni

I WANT ONE! Bunnicula was awesome, and so is this shirt. This concept has been done before but this is very well executed and simple.

Cykopidgeon

Very cool shirt. I approve mightily of this submission.

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

At last, something worth while $

Rahna

The bunny teeth are shortened in the front because, as far as I can tell, it seems that the image was created by combining a dog's snarling mouth and the bunny image. It's really nicely done. The missing buckteeth don't bother me, actually.

jackanapes

that's too creepy. ugh . . . it's cool, and i hope they print it, but man . . . that gives me the creeps.

talisker

hehe!
The vicious rabbit!

"Cconsult the book of armaments!"

Dindrane

I love this and must own it now.

NOW, you hear me, NOW!

stuck with pins
stuck with pins profile pic Alumni

You know that book Bunnucula..?

<3

GreenEggs

Oh my god. I can't even put into words how much I uterly NEED this shirt! 5$.

veganlove

Holy Hell I NEED this shirt! This is the greatest thing ever! $$$5!

Nina Elizabeth

Yeah, army green would be rad. And I wouldn't think it would work as a tshirt without the picture in the top left. $5.

verilium

I hate rabbits. Because this shirt showcases the evil inherent in these beasts, I must have it. 5$

causticexe

Haha. This makes me think of Monty Python, but then again, maybe that's because I watch Monty Python every friggin' day.

phones

Love it! bang it out in time for Wallace and Gromit's Attack of the wererabbit!

No account?