Close
One second...

Nice Ride-

rather boring, no?

Watch this
freeslider

I think this has some nice detail & I like the style of the illustration. yeah, it's a motocylce ...not much going on, but it's a cool drawing anyway.

I think it's great. 5$

howlynart

NO, I love it!

operagirl

Yeah, Nice ride! I want this T-shirt... please print!

Maya_Girl

...got bike?

I didn't intend for it to look like milk - thought ground maybe.

got_kimchi?

it looks like the bike just pissed itself

Maya_Girl

nice... thanks.

tearaway

LOVE THIS!!!! 5$

d3d

cool style. far better than most motorbike shirts. the ground looks like ground or shadow to me.

streetrockit

YES. $$$ if you print it, i will buy it. Black please.

Pengfish

So it's a motorcycle, right? There's no hidden picture, right? Cool. Also rather dull.

jackanapes

pretty cool. does kinda look like the bike pissed itself. maybe, put some beer bottles around it or something . . . i dunno.

flyncars

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$5.

Must Print!

segue

so... like teh motorbike.

much?

quoperate

woah. that IS a nice ride. Its just really nice how you did the lines and the different greys. I dont know anything about motorcycles, but I might buy this, just for the way it looks! The white version is ok, but the black one is sexier.

OHunique

Haha, cute bike. Literally. It's a really cute bike. But WHERE is the color? Ahhh.. I'm a lover of colors, and it breaks my heart to see a fun thing like this in black and white. I'd buy if it had a bit more color variation. 5.

aSilencedHeart

uhm
for some reason i feel like im in a motorcycle like gift store
hmmm maybe cause id just never wear it
but the art for it is nice

dymod

New title: Don't park your Harley in a pile of elephant dung.

Maya_Girl

I really appreciate all the great comments ...

Note: If you're going to criticize please be constructive and respectful about it.

I get that my 'ground does not look like ground, but instead might look like piss, milk & oh, the latest - - - elephant dung."

Thanks.

causticexe

Doesn't make me think ground. Bummer.

sueza

Love the way you drew the bike! Nice style.

$5 I would buy the black. $

No account?