Close
One second...

Checkered Lives

• by ScottHulk
  • posted Sep 06, 2005
  • 27 Comments

Mental....i only wear females at the weekend and if they got guns....good designing tho!

Watch this
Shx

I love it xx

gruner

I guess she was distracted by the lightning and abstract vector stuff, and she stuck a mascara brush in her eyeball. Tough break.

Poor_Phineas

Link to a larger image, please?

Merkul

The blood dripping off the mirror looks atrocious.. Remove it. Maybe change the red to a mixture of blue/grey, so you can barely tell the difference, but a nice subtle change.

spitting_llama

Can we have a link to a larger image, please? I'm not really sure what's going on with the eye and why it's bleeding...

Pengfish

Beauty, but positioning is a no-go.

KYTBKAAA

Sort of looks like Gwen Stefani...

dustyj72

no me gusta los drips

FluffyRocksX2

wow. i like it i dont know if i would wear it. ..maybe.

waiting_on_a_redlight

I like it, a lot, 5$, i think maybe on a diff color, like light/dark blue, maybe pink? Just a thought. Love it anyway.

VR4

I believe there will be printing issues with where the positioning is now. I'd also like to see a larger image

NuImage

like it $5

Fonandia

Interesting composition but not too sure about the image. Is she bleeding?

nturner

i'm in love with this.

aesthetics

So the nun... Is being unfortunately dissected by many angled vectors... And crying blood.. But so is the note she's reading. I don't get it.

Wren

Can't tell what I think of it... image is too small. : \

savvyminx

WTF is going on there? 1

minigunz

i like it but that little red lightning bolt is pooish.

DJLadyPope

I'm not a big fan of the blood on the mirror. I love the design, though- especially since I found out that makeup companies put cancer causing agents in their merchandise.

deChile

this is a great design. So, you get five and $
If this gets printed, would be my first buy.

fakeambition

wow.!!! just, wow. I love it.

OneEyeAskew

bleeding eye = good

crazy distracting lines attempting to be background = not-so-hot

like the puffs and the clouds...but those lines have got to go, or at least PLEASE tone them down

No account?
Join Us