Pink Headphones

I figured not everybody loves bright colors (especially pink!) as much as me, so there's black headphones too.

Watch this
Shx
Yea prefer the black ones especially on grey xx 5
sarah127
i like the pink
ScottHulk
Ive seen this on t-shirts before....
hey_cuteFANG
I like it much :) $5
degrassi
Its scary because the inside part of the headphone looks like some sort of body part that I wouldn't want on my shirt...havent decided which one yet, though.
jeffiner
you took the words right out of my mouth, degrassi. except i know which body part it looks like to me...
meggles
haha i like the pink
emmaphlema
really nice, love the color 5
pollocksue
HA thumbnail looks REALLY nasty
shaymeow
I like on grey. LOL the thumbnail does look sort of ...nasty
Caucasian Trash
I love the black on gold. Very detailed. <3 $5
PrncessxJasmine
love the navy & pink.
SeraphNoctum
i like the blackish and pink one =3
helo
I think degrassi's "body part" comment is a hole-in-one.
franbeec
I love this mucho :D and it's so gonna win and I'm so gonna buy it tehe
5-tab
+5 :)
tishtosh
pretty pretty! i like the pink one the best :)
arielle
Too overdone for my tastes. I like the fact that you did the cheap-style headphones though.
euterpe
$5!
RA1983
whoo hoo a rocksteady shirt and id serious buy up the grey or tan one there in the middle
throughmirror
that a classic t-shirt with no complicated design that id like to wear.. $4
EatTheDan
$5, Grey is the hotness for sure. I like the pink, but pink is just to overdone these days. Rad shirt (If there was white phones on a brown shirt though.....oh god that'd be beyond awesome.) ^And don't bother listening to all the angry threadless jerks on here that can't design a decent shirt themselves. Catch ya later. -Dan
solonstripes
Very Orginal.. Very Orginal.. I'd pay more then $5 bucks.. Ms. RockSt3ady, you are amazing...
Random_hobbit
i like it, except...is that an eye in the earpiece?
rockst3ady
@ random_hobbit: no its not.. its nothing but headphones. its nothing nasty either... i didnt even see anything nasty in it before people pointed it out, and to be honest, i still dont see it ;-)
timtheone
Man I Really Needed a good Pair of head phones Too. Thanks!!! Really Enjoy the compisition of the shirt. Nice. Would Definately wear this shirt when Iam pretending to listen to music and singing. At least the Headphones on the shirt would make look a little less crazy. 5$$ Simple is always good in design.
alexrinker
Kinda looks like a vagina
elleress
i like the pink and the one with the plain background.
HotShit
Why is the wire coming out of your head?
rachel_nyc
the artwork is cool but it kind reminds me of a noose . . .
Matttybrooks
Well done Sandra I finally managed to vote for it a very pretty design it is well done :)
shrimp
not pink
SemantiTheft
I vote for the dark gray/pink or the light gray/black combo!
jotachaves
I love your art. :D
jrallen
I want this and I love your art, saw your website. I like how you put the strings in the middle of the shirt on devian art. I want the pink and gray. hot
piecesofmeg
I love this, especially the dark colour cause the pink really pops!