Close
One second...

Oh Nooo

• by ICD2k3
  • posted Aug 24, 2005
  • 67 Comments

Wow this is one is HILARIOUS. $5, i will buy this if they select this shirt.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
mjeremenko

sweeeeeeeeeeet.

dustyj72

awesome. i want
OOOOHHH YEAH!

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

very funny...good clean design...i like the almost puzzle aspect of the broken glass, makes me want to put him back together...good shirt color choice as well.....[red is my favorite kool-aid flavor]...my only crit would be about the puddle going under the wall....i think it would look a tad bit nicer with the puddle edge defined in front of the wall....only a minor crit....i really like this design...

jyundt

This shirt is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S. I love the design. I will definitely buy this shirt if it wins. nice job.

johnny vodka

maybe not on that color red shirt..but it's a nice design

ICD2k3

It looks good on those other 4 colors too :) thanks for the comments so far, keep em comin'

HarvestMoon

IDC2k3, I really admire all the work, effort, and re-vision into this tee-shirt. I personally would not buy the tee, but I think you did a fab. job on the design, congrats! 5.

MysteriousPete

kool- aid powers only good for one level of brick.

good job nice design. way kool-aid!!

Leslee

Wow, this turned out great. 5

ICD2k3

hahaha "Don't touch me you glass bitch, you glass bastard... I'll kick you in the tights and you'll go down, you're very top-heavy"

Dane Cook is the man

Robosexual

don't touch me you drink.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Nice Job.

ICD2k3

hahaha you giant beverage

ICD2k3

thanks bortwein, and thanks for your help and suggestions while I was revising it for submission.

Jowww

hahaha, id buy this shirt, i love it!

helo

Great idea!

The shirt color matches well with the
attitude of the design, but it makes it hard
to see the design. I'd like to see another
t-shirt color that lets your design stand out
more. "What color would do such a thing and
reflect the design's attitude?", you ask?

Answer : black

ICD2k3

the design can be put on any color shirt :)

The 4 other colors besides burgandy I think work the best are Black, Red, Dusk Purple, and Navy.

Macaroni

Haha, that Dane Cook's a silly bitch

ICD2k3

He came to our college a few months ago, the place was PACKED. He put on quite an amusing show.

I wish I had stayed with my other friends though cause they went to where he trailer was parked like an hour after the show and got to meet him and take pics. He's actually a really friendly dude.

Karnegal

OH YEA!

quoperate

Oh nice revision! I think navy blue or black would sell well.

omnicat

kool aid man jokes have over saturated mainstream media

truck

difficult to understand quickly and too busy ...
im not fan ! :/ srry !

ICD2k3

yea someone else mentioned that comic tekniklr, I thought it was hilarious, but I saw it after I had made the design.

The idea actually spawned from watching that one Family Guy episode when the Kool Aid man busts into the courtroom. I knew then, that I had to make a design about him lol

Ck13

oh no you better fix that wall!!!
I dont like when my juice wears tights.

I love Dane Cook, and vote high for your shirt because it reminds me of his routine.

little monkeys

I get it, its the koolaid man. . . but it took me a while to see that.

WeWriteTheWrong

This is soooo good, and I'm sure that someone has already said this but...it toally reminds me of Dane Cook

almost emo

rofl! the kool aid guy rocks! 5 + $!

CrazyEight

took me a while too get it it would be a little better if the background wasent so red so like the blue shirt color or something, i like it

hatexspinnerbait

that's funny. there's a comedy routine by dane cook where he makes...

WHOA. SOMEONE SAID THAT. AND I JUST NOTICED.

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

issis

I don't know whate dane cook said , but I was raised off of kool-aid, ooh well that bastard deserved it! 5$

sailonsilvergirl

Been waiting to get to vote on this one. $5!

Matt B

I can see how it gives it that Kool Aid feel with the dark syrup like colors but I still feel like you could make it look way better with more contrasting values.

xziled1

awesome shirt!

it reminds me of the complete awesomeness of sol2. simply amazing.

NuImage

THIS IS GREAT ! $5

Jager

" You know what's also cool, using he door. You pink bastard"

chipsahoy

"OH YEAH!"
"Oh no..."

Haha. Omg, this shirt made me laugh so hard...

Nina Elizabeth

Yeah, I would totally buy this shirt for my little sister, who loves the Dane Cook bit and quotes it all the time. Oh man.

$5. And when I mean that, I really mean $50000. This cracks me up.

:-D

Spusel

oh yeah

littlem

Yummy, let's lick up all the flavored sugar water!!!
Yay! I like it. Good job!

ICD2k3

Thanks for the awesome comments so far, glad to know you guys like it. I worked pretty hard on it :)

jasup87

this has to get made. I would think that black and red would be the best color combo

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?