Close
One second...

Stylish Angel Chic

Is all about style...

Simplish girliesh design(ish?)...

Watch this
daahhling

her glasses aren't over her eyes but they aren't like on top of her head either. no one wears their glasses on their forehead.

pseudonymjones

The dot's aren't eyes, they're rosy cheeks (that the dots are lower than her nose is a dead giveaway). Her glasses are down.

pseudonymjones

Whoops, got carried away with apostrophies.

Rahna

I took 'em for eyes at first too.

psico

Now that some people said, I can see the "eyes"... but hey, if those were the eyes she wouldn't be cute! an would look a lot like playmobill...

I meant her to be cute... the kinda of girls want to wear, and guys buy for their girls..
=]

matildaben

Smaller. Too cute for me, but I like the attitude. 4.

sarahrae

im down with this one... at the size its at. 5$

Loli-tan

Ditch the glasses and raise the rosy cheeks to be the eyes. Believe me, it'd be cuter, but that's my opinion. 3

Poor_Phineas

I thought that her rosy cheeks were eyes, too. I also wondered why she had one horn on her forehead -- it took me a moment to realize that this was a barrette!

jeffiner

i thought exactly what poor_phineas thought.

ManNun

I had no trouble understanding the two dots were rosy cheeks. I love her glasses. Maybe since people are having a hard time grasping the concept of the "dots", it's worth considering another solution for rosy cheeks. Perhaps the overall design could be a wee smaller? Nice work...

h4xnoodle

Kinda large for the shirt..

sethdeutchman

Even after I know that circles are rossy cheeks I can't stop seeing them as eyes. Trymaking them ovalish, or lose them all together.

HotBot

yeah cheeks=eyes. bad. bah.

daviedunker

...the glasses kinda give it away, dontcha think?

degrassi

Limited 2?

Hezaakun

Super cute, yeah, I also read the blushing cheeks as eyes too.

LOSMATTOCKS

squish the cheeks make ovalish. nice design. nice color. definitely a girls design

quoperate

unnecessarily huge on the shirt. her eyes are below her nose, which is sorta gross.. oh, um those are meant to be cheeks? errrr....

mzark99

very cool

No account?