Close
One second...

Train of Thought

The detail shot to the right would go on banana yellow, which is the background color. Enjoy.

Watch this
dustyj72

coolness. looks like spike speigel
$5 keep it up

loglow

first 5 of the bunch

MoniqueH

Cool design, please not on yellow.

quoperate

Keep the color combination on the right, but NOT on banana/yellow. put it on the light blue shirt or creme and I will buy this. Pleasssse not yellow! I really like your design. It is nearly amazing. I am impressed.

shaymeow

noooo yellow
but yea i love the blue one
i do love the colour's on the right also..
but yea.. no yellow

DanaAS

Love the design, I agree not on yellow. I'll but it!

Satch

K, so I'm guessing yellow isn't really going to work.

square random

i love the yellow i'd like it higher tho not so low, looks way better on yellow imo

tomah

Dream Theater, eh? ;)
Nice work.

gosh!fellow

I love eye-catching colours! Banana just fits perfectly to the design.
Loss of expression on blue.

xrayspex

i think its beautiful on yellow

square random

holy snikies didn't notice the person till fiona mentioned it lol still keep it on yellow!

morfi

liek it

slender fungus

cooooool. i like the banana yellow. and i like it better facing left.

Hoborg

Yeah I like it on yellow. Why does everyone hate yellow? I also like it in the position it is on yellow - it looks like you drew it that way and flipped it for the other one, and flipping an image tends to screw it up a little.

Also for some reason it seems like I want to see more behind his head rather than that dark thick stroke that forms a building. It seems like a rather abrupt end when my eye wants to go further.

BS-Money

i like nature stuff like this. like the rilo kiley shirt!! 4!

Pengfish

I really like the design, but the positioning bothers. It'd be relevant for mountains to be higher! And also maybe grey shirt?

evmck87

I, too, like the yellow.

grcballer17

So freakin awesome, your best work yet and thats saying a lot good job keep up the good work!!!

sethdeutchman

Love it on yellow. Very intreguiging, yet also readable. Really strong color choices and I noticed the figure immediatly.

blueskin

my train of thought must be still boarding at the station, because i dont get it

lisadee

sooo unique. I love your style
I would spend more than 18 bucks on this

silenceonmyradio

Love the yellow! I would like it best up on the shoulder, rather than in the bottom corner like you have it on the blue. $5

No account?