Close
One second...

Dr. Acula

• by nexolus
  • posted Aug 19, 2005
  • 20 Comments

This is a tribute to Mitch Hedberg. If you haven't listen to any of his CD's, go do it, now... This particular one is from his CD "Mitch All Together." RIP Mitch Hedberg

Watch this
arnold.

yeah - +1 Mitch R.I.P

Leslee

I recognized the Mitch reference right away :(
I like the idea, but it doesn't work well as a shirt.

DarlingItsTragic

Haha,hooray Mitch Hedberg!Gah,why'd he had to die?He was so funny...

That's a neat shirt if you're a fan of Mitch,but I don't think that it's funny unless you know about that joke...yeah...

Karnegal

Mitch FTW

joshuaD

5 for Mitch. Also a sweet Tee.

SellTheSunrise

<3 mitch
its also a really cool shirt $5

mooseysavage

my friend said do you want a frozen banana?
i was like, noooo
but i want a regular banana later so...,
yeaaaaa

rip mitch, we love you <3

PS: this is what part of the the alaphabet would look like if you eliminated Q and R

PPS: $5

piankhi

<3 <3 <3 Mitch

$5

The Tim Method

"Do you believe in Gosh?" - Mitch

aeryn

i have no idea who dr acula is, and it doesnt take much ingenuity to rip off a logo. -1

whatsupnevada

Aeryn is dumb.

And I think this shirt works even for someone who does not know the reference. However, it is a little plain. I give it a 3, and I give you an apology for not having a suggestion on improvement.

nexolus

Yeah that was my problem with it... it just didn't have that 'x-factor.' I couldn't think of anything else like you said... oh well, back to the drawing board. :)

emcee furnace

++++++++++++++++++5

i would buy this in a SECOND!

green-means-go

I don't know the reference and I certainly don't get it. Explain?

nexolus

He's a comedian. He was making fun of "Mr. Pibb" by saying that he didn't go and get his degree like Dr. Pepper did because he dropped out of school to early. Then he says, "Man. I went to the doctor the other day. All this guy did was suck blood out of my neck. Never go to see Dr. Acula."

Loli-tan

It's silliness, and silliness is Mitch Hedberg. Pretty cool. 4+$

Jen Vicious

this makes me happy.

No account?
Join Us