Close
One second...

trees!

• by Javi G
  • posted Aug 18, 2005
  • 31 Comments

my 5th post and i hope you like it!

i have tried to do something different! something opposite to my regular "cartoon" style!

this shirt is about a concept: everything comes back!

i kindly request your appreciated comments and suggestions.

Watch this
nice day for a murder

i really like this...trees are suck amazing and beautiful things, and the shirt has a great concept behind it. i'd buy.

nebagakid

this is great great great! i would guess you would not need the type, but it does not detract from it

short_chef

This would be the most shitting shirt without the text. It looses all wit and meaning. People who hate text just because its text are mind fucks. Keep the text.

Cinematic

This is a wonderful shirt. I think you need the text. So you should leave it. The text explains it all.

plankton

make the autumn ground the same color as the leafs
still nice the way it is tho... 5$

quoperate

these trees look really squished

cylonsympathizer

Sorry, but the text does ruin it. It's like someone who explains the punchline of a joke, when you got it to begin with. Lose it, and I'd buy it.

RjThreadless

I like it, and I like the text.

morbidboy
morbidboy profile pic Alumni

I really do like this shirt... I just think it too much on one shirt

spitting_llama

I love this design. Look, there are a lot if simpletons out there, like myself, who will look at the shirt sans text and say, "Oh look, trees. Yay..." But if you have the text on there, they say "Oh look, trees. 'The Comeback?' Oh, I get it! What a cool shirt!"

You see? Keep the text.

sellyourfeeling

The text could work better in a different font,
and thne placed underneath the last tree could make it work better.
but the font def. needs to be there, just different somehow.

sheenbean

I think this iz kool and the text makes it better... Id buy it but probably not without the text

destructedstar

I like the retro layered effect on the leaves and trees, but my main concern is that women with ample bosoms won't be able to display the winter scene.

RaeKuusou

the text is good, but the font is horrible. also, i'd put it so it was on the ground with the last tree, maybe the dark green or the orange instead of the white.

Fl5 Cowboy

shouldn't the autumn tree have less leaves? just an idea.

pretty cool though.

Javi G
Javi G profile pic Alumni

hey fl5 cowboy! i also like exclamation marks and lack of capital letters!!!
thank you very much for all your comments! yes, maybe the autumn ground should be yellow! so doesn't the comeback's font work!?

nebagakid

the font works, just give me the shirt damn it!

Mecanoid

good concept, make it smaller

BLACKxCHOKERxCHAIN

Good idea. It's very creative. I do think the autumn ground should be yellow, like you suggested. The font is nice, it fits. It's cute.

I'd buy it.

tightywhitey

I like it!

What about putting them next to each other?

X | X
X | X

Like that?

aurelel

another disposition will be better no ?

Economos

amazing. don't change anything. 5$

i__say

I really like the idea!

Also, that drawing style is pretty sweet.

Javi G
Javi G profile pic Alumni

VT?

imheretoo

I LOVE! Oh man I would totally buy this. And not one, but like five to give to my friends, too. Haha.

wootam

fantastic.

No account?
Join Us