Close
One second...

Served!

SERVED: v. 1.To be beaten in a sudden, out of the blue competition. No previous knowledge is required on a subject to be served... Once somebody is served, and then this person serves back, then its on.

Watch this
kpoitevent

Serve me up that shirt!

adm1978

i love the big-girl shorts.

Auro

Great idea however the large paddle in the forground looked like a poorly drawn tree at first. Maybe move it to the background? That way the actual table draws the attention first and when the eye reaches the paddle it is obvious as to what it is. Just a suggestion but keep up the good work. 4.

themanmachine

please, someone make this win

mikelietz

It's funny, but it might not be right for the site. If not, send it over to bustedtees or somewhere else that does faux vintage tees.

alexrinker

I WANT THIS SHIRT, PRINT DAT SHEEYAT!!!!!!!!!!!

ranch phone

aaah so funny! I definitely would wear that!

Captain India

the whole you got served thing is overused. I dunno if you thought of "you got served" used literally on your own, but the literal use of "you got served" (instead of in the hip hop sense) has been used in countless comedy sketches and jokes(as in a waiter giving people food and shouting "you got served," as well as regular tennis/volleybal serves). its not funny, just old now.

good try tho. the vintage art is funny

silverfirebolt

Like the shirt but it doesn't seem threadless' style.

michaelhassett03

then we better stick to just one style i guess

netip

I like how threadless has a style and only shirts of that style can be picked, I mean whats the use of having a number of different people submitting their work if only one style can be picked, good or bad. Who cares about the style, as long as it's good and it's something you would actually wear then vote highly and if it's bad then vote badly but not because the style of design doesn'tfit those already chosen.

twniehaus
twniehaus profile pic Alumni

go into an urban outfitters and buy this shirt if you guys want it so bad. it already exists. infact its almost a blatent copy, and im pretty sure he knew that.

michaelhassett03

i actually would appreciate it if someone would post the link to this "copy." i would like to see how close my design actually is to it. if so, my bad, and we'll move on. no intentions of ripping off someone's design, i've had mine ripped off 3 times on this site in the last week.

eggnerd

I was once "served" in a breakdance duel. But I expanded the competition to include fashion design and table tennis. I quickly got the upper hand, "unserved" myself and then "ultra-triple-served" my opponent. Anyhow, this shirt feels like it commemorates my awesome victory. So I like it. I like it alot. And all you who criticize this shirt can eat my butt (not literally, but in an insulting, figurative sense). Thanks.

Great job, michaelhassett03. You deserve to have someone eat your front (literally this time).

maxthedj

As someone trying to make the olympic team in table tennis, I want it now...

RyuBot4000

is there some sort of ping pong craze on that i'm not aware of. i swear i've seen like three ping pong shirt just tonight.

Tarantism

I think I've seen somone else wearing a shirt with the same idea on it
a pingpong player with the text "you got served"
Funny image, but I've seen the concept before

Mamba

i'm speechless...hi 5!

almost emo

OMFG THIS SHIRT KICKS ASS ROFLAMAO!!!!!! 5!!

Kicker

Crack up!

Voln

Clip art-tastic!

No account?
Join Us