Close
One second...

A Room with a View

This was originally to be my submission to the Eisley contest, but it was only half done at the deadline. I finished it and thought I might as well submit it to the general contest.

I do have to note my original idea started from an illustration by one of my favorite illustrators, Rafal Oblinksi. The image is from <a href=\&quot;http://www.poster.com.pl/olbinski/arts-club.jpg\&quot;>a poster for the National Arts Club</a> a few years ago. A quick nod to shimala for okaying my using his pic in the submission, too.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
arzie13
arzie13 profile pic Alumni

in freaken credible

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

who's the goof with the giant adams apple?

eminkey2003

This is surprisingly well done. I could really see this being printed.

soulie

Very nice!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

This is amazing, graye. The best thing since your EdenTwoPointOh design! Muy caliente.

i_twirl_batons

this is amaazing. ireally love this.

redsugar

I actually checked to see if this was an Eisley entry. Beautiful work.

tyz

Wow...

Leslee

I love the style, colours, everything. It's so pretty. Great job.

loglow
loglow profile pic Alumni

stunning

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

very well done, brilliant use of color. the composition, detail and illustration as a whole is impeccable.

damn you! 5+$, obviously

never

This is excellent! You should screenprint that shit and sell posters. 5!

theOtherSideOfPink

WOW!!! this one would sell super fast & i know i'd buy at least 15 copies!
5 + $ for sure!

sehughe1

$5

Wonderful, I think it's better than Oblinski

Manos
Manos profile pic Alumni

I can clearly see that you spend so much time on this. It is such a great illustration.

_ So much detail to feast your eyes on.
_Smart. Floorboards become part of the dress', the wallpaper becomes the pattern of her tee and all that making out her shape in the middle of the circle.
_Very good use of colors and I so much like brown.
_emotional but not too much - almost nostalgic.

Shame that you didn't make the deadline you would probably got easily one of the 3 places.

Well done grayehound keep it up.

Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni

Nice one man. A real damn shane you didn't get this in the Eisley comp, but a real contender in the regular comp. $5 from me pal.

finkenstein
finkenstein profile pic Alumni

wow, that is gorgeous. lovely illo, and a lovely shirt.

Nessapop

wow this is the best shirt ive seen so far!! 5$. id give it a 10 if there was one!
i want it...now!!

PATRICKwMORGAN

I can see this getting printed, grayehound. You're awesome man. Keep up the great work!

SRT10

oh man.....very very nice

nins45

so so good, I have to have it! $5

Fakemidnight

Best shirt I've seen in a long time a must have

marlfoskr

man, nice. WAAY outside the box. Graphic, but it takes a second to soak in the full design, awsome.

Ava Adore

ver very mad!

funkie fresh
funkie fresh profile pic Alumni

this is really well done...NICE!!!!

plankton

WOW!!!!!! 5$

Mango Pirate

Very pretty. The design is creative and smart :D

Hoborg

damn nice use of four colors.

richgama

took me a second to get that her skirt is the floor. I've never seen a hotter house!

hypermoi

wonderful !

beeski

Damn good!!

Beautiful. I NEED this shirt. If it doesnt print, i will have to concede the world really HAS gone mad.

Nice job..... when are you doing your next design?!! More like this please!

glamour

Brilliant. Is sooooooo hope this gets printed. I dont even know how anyone could see something wrong with this.

glamour

Is=I**

robomatique

This is the best I have seen in weeks!!! $5 I really really really want this t-shirt!!!

NazdaqIndex

Your design is so detailed. I want a poster of this, and a t-shirt.
I'll pay.

jock05tees

Very well done - Maybe a bit on the Kiddie side. Do a more adult version and I would buy. (3)

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

Absolutely Amazing - I added this one to my "Shirts that Should Print List"

this is so 5money.

taz-pie

what exactly is your comment sherylj? is it "oh looky! also a tree and also a person! what a coinkydink!"
??

as stars burn

i love it, best submission so far. too bad you didn't get to submit it into the one you wanted, but i hope you get printed :)

slender fungus

yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay! i hope this wins so i can buy it and wear it!

GetFunky

YAY! I saw this as your user pic, and was hoping you'd submit it (eisley contest, or otherwise) excellent shirt! i Luv it :o)

gnuspeak

Very pretty design, with an interesting twist - great job all around!

abeadles

Lovely! The colors work so well together. I love the bird in the sky, then in the reflection of her skirt, and on the records. 5$$$$$. I am just in love with this...it is amazing.

quoperate

This is really hot! (and I never say that.) Its really only 4 colors? Incredible. I would be very surprised if they didn't print this!

shelsingh

If they don't print this I'm going on a Threadless strike. If they don't know a totally awesome, kick-ass illustration when they see it, then I give up.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?