Close
One second...

Cupcake?

ya this is already in the process of revising...i have the revised version in one of my blogs check it out. i probly should have submitted this a little bit later....i was too anxious....damn! lol

Watch this
quoperate

frosty cupcake? I like the idea. Keep working. :)

anelyse

Oh man, i'm really mad about cupcakes but this one doesn't make me really hungry...I don't know why, maybe the color scheme

nins45

you should change the color of the cup cake wraping to be very different from the color of the frosting, the idea is great. as is 4

kaileikehe

this does look very good...but maybe try the cupcake wraping in a lavendar or gray or sky blue...
i would buy it though!

Iwouldbejosh
Iwouldbejosh profile pic Alumni

Right now, I don't really think it looks like a cupcake. The wrapper sort of looks like a weird fence to me...

cement_shoes

Guys it's a mountain. Did you know that? I like it a lot

BuriedAlive

eh, where has your cupcake been>

kt REX

haha i loooove the concept of this. 5+buy. but a wrapper color change is a good idea to ponder.

takethetrain

cement_shoes, at 3:52pm on Aug 9, 2005
Guys it's a mountain. Did you know that? I like it a lot

sorry that just made me die laughing

Pengfish

Great design, great colors. Great!

Pengfish

Oh, and! Keep the center positioning for further greatness.

Candra

I would love a mountain-sized cupcake.

richgama

looks like a dirty cupcake. Mmmm . . . . dirty cupcakes.

drun

are those little dudes I see climbing the cupcake!?

Democrazy

???????????

Chiggins

I took it as it IS supposed to look like a fence and it IS supposed to be a mountain, it just LOOKS like a cupcake - hence the title.

Altamp

I think you should make it a little more apparent that there's a mountain in the cupcake. Perhaps make the mountain bigger?
5$ nonetheless

azrielen
azrielen profile pic Alumni

Hehe I love it. Saw the mountain right away, but the little climber dudes are so tiny it took me a while to pick them out. I like it.

J-Ray

Ah munna eat choo!
hehehe ;)

No account?
Join Us