Close
One second...

Gimme some skin up top!

• by SRT10
  • posted Aug 08, 2005
  • 34 Comments

i had this idea a while ago, and havent had time to attempt it, anyway leave some comments please!

enjoy!

Watch this
sporthis

That's pretty sweet. A little randomness with the squirel in the corner. I like, $5.

Barkon

Nice idea. The concept is sound, but the figure needs work. The anatomy is off and he doesn't seem frozen in motion. Have you tried taking some reference photos of someone jumping like that? It would help a great deal.

Also, think about adding some perspective to the piece. You could really get some interesting visual tension if the figure and pole weren't so flat. At even a slight oblique angle, the figure would really appear to be leaping at the hand to get five.

This has great potential.

Your Inbox Out

I would wear it. great concept. $4

secretly robots
secretly robots profile pic Alumni

hahaha this is genius.. but as has been sad, the man needs some work. $4

Ava Adore

very cool!!.
the hand of the guy needs to be fixed though, on the left.

mogul

i saw that commercial too....instantly thought of doing this design...

dude200az

the concept is fantastic

i agree that the body needs work

castleorange

definitely need to do a better job of making it seem like he's in motion, the hand is kinda funny!

very nice though!!!!

swingliner

mtv is showing this "concept" after a lot of their shows.

pingpong7

Hi my name is zach.. and i am starting a clothing line. that will be online. and bothed at concerts. The buyers are rock kids. And I wanted to have a threadlessesk clothing line that appeals to this audience. I love your work. If you are interested in this .. let me know

esdiegoalfonso

the squirell is the logo of design is kinky!

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

freakin classic, that is very original, but lose the shadows man, you don't need em.

Knock Out Ned

OMG I LOVE THIS I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND I LOOKED LIKE AN JACKASS! cant wait to buy it $55555555555

CHALEEXD

GREAT CONCEPT. BODY NEEDS WORK.

swingliner

i've never seen anyone do that in my life and now i see 2 in one week. the person looks really awkward though. haha i see you snuck the squireel in there for dik =]

bking

I really like it. 5 and a buy if the guy's body was a little more anatomically correct.

...jiminy

i love the idea the pic just needs some work
great idea

DonovanA91

i love it and i would definitely buy it

deadpanfool

Any of my criticisms have already been said, but like many of them, I love the concept! Hopefully you can revise and resubmit, as I'd definitely buy something along the lines suggested here.

kawehiii

LOL i like it its hella funny.
i still.. kinna dont understand it. but hte squirl is awesome.
oh wait
nvm hes giving teh hand a high five.. haha now i understand.. shit hah

SRT10

yeah thanks guys for all the feedback, i am probably resubmitting a new version

shessobleak

I love it!! Everything below his arms needs work, though.

ranch phone

good idea, I always wanted to do the same..

Paris_x

can't you put it in a bottom corner?

x LiNdSi x

thats awesome! i love it.

No account?