Close
One second...

Best Cashier Ever

Watch this
themanmachine

the idea is awesome, buy the style of the text and the embellishments don't seem to match the character

veganinfur

HOLY WOW, ROFLCOPTER.

bjp2029

for the above... it has to be anime or the joke wouldn't make sense... 4 for cleverness and creativity... but i don't think most people will get it...

themidtownkoala

Your story actually makes this really funny. But people won't have the story. So... you can see where I'm going with this.

Denpatou

This is awesome! Great concept!

This shirt would be a cool way to meet knew people when they ask what it means.

inuyasha_lover21

I love anime(but you need a bit of work)!!! but that is funny. and even if you didn't explain it I would still think that it's awesome!

bluekryptonite

I'm one of the few who can appreciate this shirt. I work at K-Mart mostly as a cashier. As a matter of fact, I was just wearing that red vest a few hours ago...

fake headlines

this made me laugh. 4 for effort.

quikbot

lol, I CAN HERE THE JAPENESE VOICEOVER.//

Dow Jones

I think this is funny, but maybe the character would be more easily recognized as a cashier if he was placed in context. For instance, could you maybe add a counter or some other aspect of the store? Regardless, I like it.

Linnie

I am a cashier, but alas, not the best. Making change has never been my strong suit. However, I COULD disquise myself in this shirt...

HowlHowlGaffGaff

awesome design.
i think it would look amazing on a dark green or dark blue tee.
=)

Baylee

i once worked at walmart, and became

"Super Tweeker Checker Girl"

I feel your pain. too bad i cannot draw, or STCG could have been a reality.

now i work in a preschool, way better. and the kids are so much smarter than the average Hell*Mart shopper.

i like this! 5

xxshifttheoryxx

i love it... $5, $10 if i could... i love the anime... only foreigners would be that dedicated to their meaningless jobs.. i'd definately buy it

Democrazy

Sorry this isn't japan.

Robosexual

I loooooooooove it. very humorous.

payton67

i luaghed outloud for about 20 sec. good job.

Mrweh

YES!

I would SO wear this.

5 + £ !!!!!

beeski

Love it! You don't need to know the story to find it funny.... It speaks for itself.

Great, just great! $5

robotmachine

This is perfect. I would not only wear it, but I would rock it. Thank you for working at K-Mart. I liked your blue light specials.

KareeJo

too bad id totally wear that.
and i get it!

tetsuo_cs

Where'd his neck go?!

azrielen
azrielen profile pic Alumni

Hahaha this is great. It captures the deranged design of those 1 dollar anime mags you get in little tiends everywhere. Too funny.

DoTheCamelJR

to tetsuo_cs:

you can see his neck coming out from behind his raised sleeve. you can't see most of it because it is covered by his arm, chin and clothing.

I actually did a pose like this in front of a mirror to capture what it would look like. When i did it, i saw very little of my neck so it is pretty accurate.

inkblot

His right arm is apparently double-jointed. Loving the concept and the color choices, too.

DoTheCamelJR

right, i suppose his arm is slightly off. that's because i worked on it for so long that once i had it like that, i figured it was good enough.

shadow_chi

This shirt is frelling awesome

euphoria

Simply awesome.

vindicated_xanadu

i think its funny anyway because even if you dont know...its just funny.

dryan7

oh i know how that feels being a cashier at a shitty place. but as for the design the colors and the font of the text are a bit off.

beautifulmind

I love it, but since I already AM the best cashier ever... ;) yeah I'd totally buy though.

suzuki_method

I like it a lot. I like the fact that the image and the text goes well with one another. The image looks like an Anime character and it has a comic style to it. Good Job.

No account?