sheep among wolves

• by jrobinson
  • posted Aug 05, 2005
  • 25 Comments

sheep among wolves

Watch this
moosabman
moosabman profile pic Alumni

i really like the idea, and the sheep, but the wolves look kinda just cut and pasted on there, dont get me wrong, me gusta.

YouKnightedPiece

i love the design. and yeah, it does look cut and pasted but i like it. it looks awesome, but i think its too sad for me....haha

kelly_rae

this is way too sketchy/unclear... the wolves look like a cross between hedgehogs and mountains.
maybe try illustrating or stylizing them more?
even though i get the integration between organic and non organic shapes it still doesn't work well.... the wolves are hard to decipher.
the colors and the sheep/ground are nice :)

amigovirgen

what the pink circles are doing? get rid off them put the sheep on a plate
and please improove the wolves drawings

arremgee
arremgee profile pic Alumni

As a "wolf", I find this to be a stupid shirt.

cmiper

Did this come straight from a GIS for "sheep"?

http://tinyurl.com/89hzu

It is avery widely used GIF as is the wolf I believe.

richgama

that sheep looks like he deserves to get eaten. very annoying.

Ultratails

I like the cut and paste look, but I don't like the ovals. Get some other background or ground instead.

Four

awww...that sheep is really cute, and the cut and paste lookin' wolves look excellent in contrast with it. hey, i'd buy it, though i usually just buy happy shirts.
nice

cement_shoes

It took me forever to figure out that this wasn't a sheep sitting next to two boulders. Make the wolves in the same style as the sheep, and it would be cool. Unless of course you can't find any clipart like that ;)

CACollins

Clean up the lines around the clip wolves so the stilouette is wolven? I like the idea, but it took me a while to see the wolves.

ionrave

i loove the little sheep, it is sooooooo cute! but i couldn't even tell that those things were wolves until i read the title. they look like they dont belong on the t shirt cuz they are so different from the sheep. if you made tthe wolves cartoon, it would be awesome.

teenxheatx3

i thought the wolves were grizzly bears. hah. but i love the sheep.

MeetMeAtTheCrimeScene

yeah, i thought they were bears too. but the idea is still good. i give it 4

Perilous

i thought the wolves were badgers.. but we don't need no stinkin' badgers. or do we?
(duh
duh duhnnnnn)

theformula

This shirt makes me want to curl up in a corner and cry.

awww!!
great design :)
$

meltdown12

awwwww :( lol no :) its great
5*

Bachelder

One request: can the sheep look sad, instead of smiling? Otherwise, I LOVE this!!

quoperate

I totally could not see that those are wolves before I read the title. Cute sheep.

heythereunderpants

i like this. i like that you mixed cutesy junk with cut out of newspaper junk. its great. people dont get it.

No account?
Join Us