Saucy Octopus

So many arms, so few drinks!

Watch this
whosbrown

awesome octopus, would definitely wear it

janie_jones

lol, cool....it does remind me of oswald....too bad u dont have weiny in there!

monkeyflung

5$
sauced cephelopods rawk

happiespatula

yeah, it really is oswald. copyright infringement?

Karnegal

act of parody = legal

quoperate

reminds me too much of blues clues or nick jr. oh yeah. And seems like lots of octopi around here lately. I'd much rather see an original character.

herv1111

too cutesy for me.

nins45

lol, $5

sleepy_california

when i saw the title while the picture was still loading i was curious and i was ready for something amazing, as saucy is a favourite word of mine.
i saw the fez and it closed the deal
5, duh.

Iwouldbejosh
Iwouldbejosh profile pic Alumni

I love Oswald. I would totally buy this for my two year old daughter. If I had one...

QuackersAreDandy

Awwww...
I used to love watching that show! They need to put it back up, god damnit!
$5

WEWEX

very cute for girls...5

rose11

Aw! The octopus is so cute! This definitely gets a five.

But no $, because he's drunk. >_<

Homeschool_Winner

who cares if he looks like Oswald? This made me smile so big...the mere fact that he's wearing a fez got me.

kbunker

Cute, clever, I like it.

pink.lemony

aww...how cute!
but somehow dont really like the hat...

CapricornusLaziness

Definitely OSWALD from Nik Jr. as someone pointed out... as it stands on it's own though, if I did not have a 4 year old at home who watches that show I would definitely buy it. The colors are perfect for Oswald, yet you could do orange on black and keep the poobah hat the same color and maybe not remind me so much of old Oswald. Which actually makes it funnier now that I think about it... good work!! i would buy it.

Summer_milo

This is definatly one of my favourites! I have a thing for octopi, and with a FEZZ?! Lord, I hope this gets printed...

beautifulmind

i'd get it if they had baby sizes

snowboard22

makes me think of oswald on nick junior

Brooke_is_Stellar

dang! I think that's the sauciest octopus I've ever seen!

Paris_x

ahhh I hate the hat <333 the rest

Mythsnlore

I do believe he is under-utilizing his extra arms... Waitress, more cocktails!

sarahrae

I love this design! Sorry this comment is coming in so late, but I was just so perplexed by all the comments about it being Oswald. Having googled him, all I have to say is this, " So, if you put a puppy or a dog on a shirt, then you must be borrowing from Blues Clues then huh?

Just because that's an octopus, doesn't mean that its the same one. And it is obviously not.

Thanks for this entry! It made me smile to see something for a change that didn't involve a gun or a photoshop brush.
Keep em comin!

Sarahpia

This is so cute and so bad... I love it!

raioo

Hope they print this, it's refreshing !

Okkle

Woah this is so cool! Why was it not printed? :(

No account?
Join Us