Close
One second...

warnflake

what are the top and top left symbols?

Watch this
bunnygirl

Corrosive and explosive. (that's what I think, anyways)

I think the corrosive symbol should be in a position that will allow it to be upright (and thus more "readable") Maybe swap places with the nuclear symbol. Also, might I suggest the biohazard symbol instead of the exclamation mark? Just a thought.

do you know fokt?

I think you should research wayfinding a bit more and hang out at powerplants at night. You could easily have a lightning bolt for high voltage, or simply show the railroad crossing sign. (US version with the RR and an x on a yellow circle). These symbols are just as much about warning as the others and they are much more recognizable and legible. It's an interesting idea though.

jd84

too too big -might look ok if reduced greatly in size and stuck on the pocket area

nod4nee

pyro's dream tee

amishtek

too bad these are all photoshop brushes

copyright infringement

mrylander
mrylander profile pic Alumni

These are not Photoshop Brushes. They are internationally recognized warning signs.

tjart

erm, yeah... I don't think Adobe invented these symbols.

"Thanks Adobe, now we can warn people this is flamable... it will save so many lives"

amishtek

no.
i have brushes on my photoshop that are these EXACT designs.
same exact triangle width and all.

Like if i take one and cover one from this shirt, it lines up exactly.
And a little too exactly for him to have hand vectored or drawn it.

Whoever made this just took the brushes and stamped em

mrylander
mrylander profile pic Alumni

I didn't use Photoshop brushes, I don't have those and can't find them in my version of PS CS2. (And why would using a Photoshop brush be infringement anyway?)

What I started with was a font called Warning Pi. Had to redraw the triangles in Illustrator since the existing were not Equilateral. I could be wrong, but I don't think using a font on a shirtdesign is infringement. Plenty of shirts here use fonts. Is a stop sign copyrighted?

http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/detail.htm?pid=202422

No account?
Join Us