Close
One second...

Shhh

• by bunnyluv
  • posted Jul 28, 2005
  • 46 Comments

I love to play with black and white as well as negative space, so that is the basis of my design. I took the liberty to have a more free interpretation of \"SuperSpecies\" connecting it with the Semi Perminent design convention. My line of thinking was looking at creative individuals as constantly evolving and progressing. Ambition and strong will, pushing them forward. The girl in my design is a graffitti artist; kinda let loose your creativity anywhere, anytime, not caring if someone else will come and paint on top of it, or even \"whitewash\" over it. Not getting attached to the \"piece;\" just going with the flow and moving on - evolving~ So, yeah~ haha, hope that made sense ^_^ Breaking it down to creative individuals (not neccessarily visual, by the way) evolving into a superspecies! Hehe!

Watch this
teragram

i really like it off set

bunnyluv

teehee, me too man!

craeon

I think you should shrink it.

little_hobbit_feet

Can't be offset, you can't print over the seams on shirts.

nins45

center, smaller

lonewhitefly

Woah! This is the best one I've seen!

do you know fokt?

She's a hottie. You need to have it offset. the center position is a polar opposite of what you described your design representing. Centering means symmetry, structure, a solid foundation. There isn't anything random or carefree about center.

Also, you like to use negative space. If that's the case, then the white should be the color of the shirt. On the dark grey shirt, maybe it's okay, but not on the other shirt. I like your design and the ideas behind it.

bigpig

very nice!

trixi

love it !

AtlasComplete

offset. smaller. make the shirt more of what the girl is, not what the style is.

PerdyClaudine

i love the offset one. 5 + $ great job

flippant

love it, totally would buy it, i like the offsett a lot; atlas, i think the girl and style are synomous, the girl is the artist, the "style" is her art~ ^_^

neenasaurus

Why is everyone so afraid of big designs? I personally like it it when the entire shirt is used.

The offset one is awesome and I would definitly buy it.

drewster

the design is great
i like the offset one the most though 4

SCHOSR_I

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! MY EYE MY EYE MY EYE!!!! STUPID SPRAY PAINT!!!!!!

so good job. i like it big, which is weird for me.

fireant202

its nice offset but u gotta remember, no wrap around designs! so you wouldnt have the rest of the symbol on the other side.

allabtdk

GREat NEat art work!

allabtdk

i like it offset

laydyvee

i'd get the offset one in a heartbeat...they better print this one!

bunnyluv

well, this is my first submission~ it's nice to see a creative and supportive community! i actually submitted this and hadn't caught the part about images not going over seams - so i'm not sure what happens about that ... i think it's interesting to see how artwork/designs are interpretted not just for the space on a shirt, but for the human body~ thanks for your comments everyody!

morbidboy
morbidboy profile pic Alumni

keep it in the center

notsodarling

I don't think the offset one would be possible, but if so, it'd be awesome. Either way, I love it.

a-r

...center and smaller ! but the design is pretty danm cool ! congrats !

VenomousSwan

i love it center...the size it is....she is the snex. very suicide girls, but hotter...in it's own sexy way. i'll shut up now.

ps. on a black shirt too...:)

sweetsaya

its so cool when its offset o.o

fallchild

Its looks awesome, but the design should be a little smaller.

tjart

homo saphiens will fall to HOMO GENIUS (those touched by the muse)!

great work! 5.

Kens

really nice illustration, i like it offset but a lil smaller.

Emmalouise

I think if you are gonna have it ofset then it can be that big, but if you are gonna have it in the center it needs to be a little smaller, really good though.

quoperate

her wink looks awkward to me. maybe because characters who are winking usually have a bit of a smile. Or maybe it looks like she blinked so hard theres blood squirting from that eye. ouch

ashlyn

i love it offset! amazing.

dcnsd83

i love this design: offset. i really think its the only way to go. very cool!

walterkithk

center will be better ...

Tofu_Rok

l don't really buy the reason behind this, its a nice illo and l appreciate that but what you said doesn't make any sense at all.

Karebearcc00

Offset, but maybe not that much. bad ass shirt though +5 $

No account?
Join Us