Better You Didn't Know

• by SRT10
  • posted Jul 25, 2005
  • 39 Comments

nice

Watch this
Iwouldbejosh
Iwouldbejosh profile pic Alumni
I think this might be the most clever thing I've ever seen on this site. haha. I wish that the design wasn't so symmetrical though. From a distance it almost looks like a praying mantis head. The execution is flawless, though, so I'm sure this will do well...
Lindseybird
i REALLY want this shirt! It is so cool! It's sad that the cherries see it is a piece of cherry pie, but that makes it even cooler!!!
goodog
I agree! You can't find much better than this here. If you had just positioned it about a quarter inch lower, maybe to the right about half a centimeter, and rotated like maybe 3 degrees, you'd have satified all the off-set queens who'll have a huge problem with the placement. But as far as I'm concerned, you are completely above and beyound these guys.
short_chef
Oh wow. It took me a moment to realize it was a magic ball. Try making it "glow"? I thought they were out for dinner, and saw pie on the menu or something.
dropowtt
wow, this is actually pretty funny. well done
dropowtt
oh, and i like it best on brown
Evilpinkie
Haha I like the mole on the fortune teller cherry.
rudra
i agree that the ball needs a halo or glow, and i'd prefer if they were off-set just a smidge so isn't quite so symmetrical. otherwise well-done. i'd buy.
jimmiiko
Adorable, with a capital AAA
Tarajean
go with the bright blue background.
freedumsan
this is great! i'd wear it if the graphic was smaller and centered on the chest like now. probably wouldn't wear a bright (electric) blue shirt because the color wouldn't work well with my skin tone. yes, i'm planning to show my ass on tv, on america's next top model.
sho_gear
Love it. I'd go with the red shirt, or brown, they seem to compliment the design colors the best. $5
Sugarush
so sad, but soooo cute!! I'd buy it :D I like how the girl cherry has a beauty mark
ibitepoliticians
holy crap i love it, 5$
epitomebot
how come the fortune teller lady looks scared? it's not her future? why should she care? and has anybody here ever read Harry Potter, the astronomy teacher is always predicting death so i think it's all a big hoax! i think the cherry fortune teller has a little switch and pushes it with her stem and then that pops up just to scare the other cherry into paying her more money so he can see more to get clues about how he can avoid this event even though it's not going to happen!!!
dustyj72
hahaha i looooove it!!!
illustraTom
eitomebot: Wow! I love that you created a whole back-story for the image! Why does she look scared? She's not scared, but she is having a sympathetic "uh-oh" reaction. She'd probably do much better business if she had good news to tell of the future.
illustraTom
^ er, um, ePitomebot is what I meant to type.
graciesdebomb
heeh i like it ! it is kinda too semetrical but i think i might buy it any way $5
Ash Sammy
This is so funny...
designjen7
awesome. freakin hilarious. $5
wibbinwubbinwobblebass
I like the blue and cranberry colors. Very cute and clever.
tracy_marie
very nice - I like it best in black. definite 5$
janellio
ha! clever and cute. 5
gumby05
I like the blue one best.
cinephile
Very cute and clever design. I'm not so keen on the actual colours of the design, though I guess it would work well on the burgandy or khaki coloured tees. I'd have prefered 'real' colours myself. 3.
illustraTom
I'd have preferred "real" colors, too, but since it's a four-color limit, I had to made do with what I had.
bigpig
hahahahaa! oh, this is really nice! 5$
bradicalz
i actually laughed to myself for a bit , very good
ionrave
i love it! it is really hilarious! i think it kinda looks like a bugs face though, but other than that, i love it!!! $5
catastrophe_waitress
whoa haha that's so so cute I really like that the girl cherry has girl features. and I agree with Iwouldbejosh about it looking kind of like a praying mantis head from a distance. regardless, though, I'd still buy it and I give you a five. awesome work.
illustraTom
Heh heh. I realize it looks like a mantis head from a distance, but the word "mantis" in Greek means "prophet" so I'm okay with it. :)
Tooth and/or Nail
I love the expressions, haha
LOSMATTOCKS
Awsome design. I think the gypsies stem should be loss. and the other ones straight.