Run! NewYorker (they can't stop)

i like this one especially with that lagging guy in the back

Watch this
finkenstein

hehe yeah he's the best!

robbyburgess

wow this one's awesome i live tho colors and movement. 5

robbyburgess

oh, but i dont think the "we love nyc" is needed at all, it just takes away. I like the symbols in the speach bubbles instead of the words actually.

thatsnotnormal

:'(
i really like the design....like really.
but i hate to say that font is obnoxious.

TheEngineDriver

I'd love it with no bubbles at all or text. Just people in suits running.

CAREofRAULduke!

good concept, good layout.... good for you

finkenstein

man, I love the font, and I love to imagine buisness people, running saying these things, it's hilarious.

Ava Adore

nice.
the colours work well

Kyle Jay

this is a winner

HK MAC

nice :) $5

eskimokiss

Great work!
My only concern is the lack of black representation. It is NYC you're trying to represent, so how about a 'brother' in there

INKling116

I love the illustration but agree that the "NY" thing is pretty forced. It'd be better with just the graphic bubbles. And the "wait!" one.

TheEngineDriver

I think having a black fellow in the design would kinda throw off the flow of the design. Nothing wrong with adding one, I think it might just throw it off. They're all the same color and one black guy would just be awkward. Maybe two or something, I dunno.

matildaben

This is one of the best I've seen in this contest so far.

CallmeHobo

i like it~ please keep those colors

fastjumper

this will be printed!
(i hope)

justaddwater

I totally love the speech bubbles. Especially the dude saying "Wait." This is the first shirt I've seen on these voting boards in a while that made me go, "HELLS yes, I'd wear that."

Alichai

Nice concept and execution. I agree with the others however that some of the text is just too much.

CAREofRAULduke!

eskimo kisses... havent u seen the tv show FRIENDS? there are no black people in newyork... sarcasm

whirzle1

well...aside from aisha campbell.

themanmachine

I am sucker for fanciful businessmen and businesswomen

drewster

there are too many NY shirts :"(

beingjon

thanks dude! i'll hit you back up with a link this weekend probably. i really loved that blowup doll submission by the way. 5's across the board!

simonstep

so cool ,feeling NY is very busy.. ... 555

bigpig

i love the design, good job! 4

No account?