Watch this
Zachsta

No shadows.

plankton

Yes...no shadow

ootchang

nix shadow

Perudoesitbetterthanu

it probly look better without it, i mean it speaks for itself without it, and the shadow just makes it redundant, so ya no shadow. nice idea.

fireatingfish

love the shadow. totally makes the shirt. brilliant!

eoinstan

Yea I can understand the no shadow idea, i just like the way to falls down the side. the shadow also gives away more of the story behind the idea.

yourenothxc

i love this shirt.
i want it, now.

Tatsurou

I don't like the pink.

Desi1221

I want it!Kind of reminds me how cruel I can be sometimes.Mwahaha.I love the shadow because it makes the concept.Keep it.I like the pink where it is,too.Nice work.

jayseeca

i don't mind the guys shadow as much, cause i think it adds to the image... but i think the girls shadow is not too great

CHALEEXD

OTHER THAN THE COLOR CHOICE FOR THE SHIRT. I GIVE I'D GIVE IT A 3.5... IF THAT EXISTED HERE AT THREADLESS.

herowannabe

Forget what everyone else is saying, keep the shadows- What's happening there is like the whole point of the shirt, and even better, it's SO DANG TRUE!!!! BAH!

Girls suck... most of the time anyway.

urxdrawingsxrad

when will the puppet obsession end?!

LOVErhymeswith

I like it, very nice idea and design. Only thing I'd suggest is making the girl's shadow gray too, which I think would make it a lot better.

captaincharisma

I personally like the shadows, shows more of a story to it. Definatly one worth commenting on.

Huepfknete

aaaaaargh this is soooo overdone and uninspired. sorry but how many people have broken hearts and nothing to do than design tshirts about their misery? write songs! or poems!

this whole "the used" competition style shirts ( i know this isnt a the used shirt ) are driving me nuts!

grmpf.

sorry for the hard words, no offense intended.

aoife-m

logo is too small and not centre
the contasting shadows wont work

Piercen

I be thinkin' you could either get rid of the shadows compleatly, or make them both plain white without any outline.

laurelxcore

yeah, lose the shadows.

quitejaded

I hope they are talking about the colorful shadows. I personally like it, but if you get rid of it, there is no harm done.

janeli

WTF "lose the shadow"? That's what makes the whole shirt, you morons.

ayudame!

yeah but this is way too cliche.

CAREofRAULduke!

i like how the shadows make no sense, your very good at understanding light tradgectory, it is impressive to me

interiority

Her feet/cankles look strange.

&mags;

awsome deadly

nod4nee

i understand this one!

videokid13

oh my!
I love this shirt and I hope it wins!

bookemdano

seeing mucho puppets lately

ejpierson

the gun isnt aimed at the guy, its aimed over his sholder

Robert_Huston

I LOVE it ! !

I think the design should be larger on the finished product, but I would buy it.

**robert-huston

eoinstan

eiperson, who said anything about aiming the gun at his head, surly that would kill a man, no?

nightdrive

i love this shirt. i don't know why everyone's dissing the shadows. i think that brings it all together. really great design, i'd buy it.

Pinstripekiss

i love it, but the chick;s shadow might add too the design more if it was the same color as the mans... or... pupet mans...

KEMMLER

I don't like how there are all these puppet designs up all of the sudden. DO I SEE A TREND??? (me= trendsetter. yeah...)

http://www.threadless.com/submission/48700/Respect

And if you'll check my blog entries I had puppet stuff like 2 months ago so don't even try to bite. This one gets a 2 from me. it's ok.

Andrew Leach

I like the shadows but I think you should get rid of the pink - otherwise really like it

No account?