Close
One second...

healthy eating

• by amandaw
  • posted Jul 20, 2005
  • 42 Comments

Funny concept, the design doesn't quite do it justice though. Just a little bit of color, maybe? Your choice though :)

Watch this
fungrafik

good concept bad lay out_ 3

Spaztastic

Eh, not diggin the concept. Sorry.

tonypapesh

Stupid as hell.

NeoDreamer

Creative as hell.

scrybe

I'd like it without the drugs and alcohol.

patheticwaste

I'd say beer can, not a mug. And, well, more servings, also. And you need to put candy in there. And your ramen should be less of a tangle, more of a mass, to visually go with the other elements.

scarsofthefaith

personally i think it shouldn't be like that ..understand that not all college kids do those things thou. sry gonna haveto give u a zer0

shin_otaku

tis is pretty funny!!! but not wearing a "mall shirt" b&w dont pass...

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

people think that as soon as you slap a drug reference on a tshirt it's funny, youd have to be on drugs to think that =P

be_a_bear

i didn't put the pot/alcohol in there because i thought you guys would think it was funny. i put it in there despite that i noticed the shirts on here were free from any drug/alcohol references so i might be hampering my chances. i just thought it worked with the design.

causticexe

I do think the drug reference is funny;
and I don't do drugs.

Well, not often.

Just...ah...rework it. Less jagged edges, more color, something. I really like the idea , but this just doesn't do it for me.

PirateJim

I don't dig the text (I know, everyone hates text, blah blah blah)

But I love the 'Ramen' and 'Real Food'

I dig the concept, and the layout.

martyz

i feel like i've seen this before...

decent layout, but the concept is thin.

Radtastic

On the contrary from most o' the other comments, I think this is very funny.

I like it a lot. And I'd buy it.

threemilesdwn

THIS IS HILARIOUS. When I was in college, I didn't really participate in any of that except maybe caffiene and pizza, but ALL of my friends did the whole ramen alcohol and pot thing. I think it is a really good concept and agree with the postings that there should be more color and less boxy. great tho

nbSean

Nice idea, add color, and keep the drugs and alcohol.

amandaelizabeth

That's fucking stupid.
[anti-drug person here]

emmi

hahahahaha

rinzii

funny.
i'm anti drug too, but i don't think it's stupid.
probably coz i eat so much ramen.

drewster

who eats ramen on a plate

23:45

drugs are so cool!!

N1ck0l3

[thumbs down]

KEMMLER

wow, hilarious! Did you scan this off someone's room poster or what?

CAREofRAULduke!

layout is boring. typical college humor, sure its true and slightly amusing, however it is redundent and is over used

mamaMarisol

it's so true!
but I think i've seen this concept before :\

ohsoquiet

whoa omg drugs are so cool........-_-

bostondrea

Like the idea nix the overdone drug thing.

hoorah

I don't like the text at the bottom.

Evil Fuzzball Of Fuzz

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....thats funny!

bunnygirl

I think the ramen should be in a bowl. (like the noodles showing at the top, with the chopsticks poking out) Also, thinner division lines.

I dunno...it just seems like it needs to be reworked.

Cinderfallmusic

boo. drugs. ramen- awesome. alcohol- ehh, aiight. drugs-boo.

cement_shoes

love the idea, it's really funny. I'm not too crazy about the way you made it into a black and white pyramid, it's not really appealing to the eye. Add a bit of color, and it'll be great. And people? Grow up! Can you not handle seeing the mention of "pot" and "alcohal"? Does it hurt your eyes?? $4

onehtl1ama

replace the pot w. candy cause i would never wear a shirt w. pot on it even tho its the truth

TheGoonie

I'm only enjoying the Ramen.

statc

um you need sex and more color. Otherwise it looks like one of those shirts you buy at the mall from a stand.

epitomebot

you must be fat and really unhealthy and probably failing, and this shirt seems too cliche to me oh and just cause people are in college doesn't mean that they smoke pot and get drunk all the time oh yeah and you forgot promiscuous sex BOOM!

doomgiant

good and honest

Kumakikai

The quintessential Hot Topic shirt.

No account?
Join Us