Close
One second...

Winona Ryder stole my other tshirt

Attention, you are not a lawyer, this is not copyright breach, Threadless have been doing this for ages so don't pretend you know the law better than they do. In closing enjoy the tee.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
andrewbouchie

i like the shirt, but not really threadless style. more of a busted t's type shirt.

nins45

I would totally buy amd wear this! $5

robbyburgess

funny, but not for threadless in my opinion. try marketing it somewhere else, it might get somewhere for real.

Homeschool_Winner

I think it's funny, it might be better if it just read "Winona stole my other t shirt" as opposed to "Winona Ryder stole my other t shirt".

clojita
clojita profile pic Alumni

This would be better like 3 years ago.

bigpig

nice. wouldnt wear it tho

pixienoodles

love winona...hate the text...i'd rather steal HER shirt...hehe

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

I am printing this with or without threadless, so I don't really care a massive deal if they print it. Would be handy though.

little_hobbit_feet

Yeah, that's an awesome way to get it printed, banana.
I hope you're not planning on selling them, because unless you have permission from the people you signed a contract with just now - that be Threadless - you're breaching.

Derghaust

The "na" in Winona shouldn't be on her face. But other than that, love the shirt.

secretly robots
secretly robots profile pic Alumni

TIPS-
1. Build time machine
2. Go backin time to when this was relevant
3. sell this

bananaphone

I haven't signed any contract, threadless don't get my intellectual property unless they decide they want to print it, and even then I get confirmation. But thanks for trying to be a lawyer, try again later.

bananaphone

and yes the concept is a bit dated but people I know want them anyway.

cmclemor

Don't be so defensive. If you have a market for this shirt, take it there. Just accept the comments. You knew they were coming.

sunsetsarelove

popculture 2 years late is soooo cool.
seriously now that we're bringing up celebrity mishaps, lets get a shirt for that clinton sex scandal thing. because you know. there definitely weren't enough for that.

gadg3tg1rl

werd. I still love wearing my Mike Tyson biting the ear tshirt
5 n' buy

the_spanna

i hate it when people bag out other artists and/or their designs and concepts. It's not very nice.
Anyway, I love it and I would buy it and wear it. Good work.
5 n buy.

bananaphone

meh i dont care if they bag it out, they bag everything out. Some people are just born whiners.

fastjumper
fastjumper profile pic Alumni

pff..."just born winners"
lol

cement_shoes

Nice graphics, nice idea, but it hardly belongs on Threadless. Take something like this elsewhere. It's not an origional design, and Threadless is all about origional designs. If it were somewhere else I'd definately buy it.

CAREofRAULduke!

i give it a 3 but it really wou;d have been better 3 years ago

lee klein

I like it

If the democrats were to retake the hous they would probably have to go through Coldwell Banker. Other people hwo might retake things which rhyme with house...

1. If Jim and Tammy Faye Baker Messner got back together they would retake the spouse

2. If Sunny Von Bulow were to rise from the dead she might retake the Claus

3. And finally if Winona Ryder were to wake up to find her conviction overturned- She would retake the blouse.

lee klein

What happened to Winona as the Shop Girl in the film adaptation of Steve Martin's "Shop Girl"? Anyone know

lee klein

I already know what my epitaph will be ... "May not have been Winona Ryder certainly was a double-Decker bus rider".

stellar02

I'm with andrewbouchie and secretly robots.

bananaphone
  1. build time machine
  2. repost comment when it was original

so there =P
swankypimp

OLD LAME JOKE TOO OVER TOLD.

bananaphone

oh right, because people go upto other people in the street and go "I heard a real good one hte other day, ok... so... winona ryder stole my tshirt"

haha classic!

ummm no. Maybe you need to find yourself something better to do by the looks of your average vote, swankywanker.

Gemini6Ice

I didn't realize this was based on an actual incident. i think it'd be funnier if it weren't.

lee klein

where we you gemini on th eother side of your personality

scrybe

I thought threadless was all about chi shirts.

Marurori

I <3 this shirt...but I agree, it would have been a better seller during the time of the trial and when this was a more conversed topic. I still like it, though!

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

looks a bit like halle berry

bananaphone

yeah i see some resemblance, but only the same amount of resemblance as they both do in real life. Never noticed really.

heart at war

just old news...
eh i dunno, im not feeling it

indieflea

looks like something you would buy on tshirthell.com

great illustration, though

hospital_bed

Who cares if it happened a few years ago? I think it's brilliant.

mr_close_enough

there's a high chance that this will get printed in the future; a cookie told me so.

bananaphone

heh i doubt it, well not by threadless anyway =P

And yeah it is a bit old, the truth is though 500 US in prizes wasn't enough to interest me in the slightest as far as handing over intellectual property to threadless. 1000 US though gets me just over the fence, so I've been sitting on alot of ideas a long time.

I'll be adding more "timeless" types soon =)

DeadlySauce

not gonna make it as a threadless tee, but i would SO wear this! winona is a goddess ^_^

sistervigilante

Man, you'd steal from Neimen(or whatver) Marcus too!

phantomkat

unoriginal....this has been done before, even though it's a nice design

bananaphone

where has it been done before?

teddyboy
teddyboy profile pic Alumni

Winona Ryder!
Going inside her!

Avant

so bad :(

daisyadams

OMG, i want this so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! HILARIOUS!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us