One second...

abduction

Awwww... That's so cute but so sad...

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
mr_stewart

Nice and everything but WTF is that thing on the right?

3, until someone explains it to me!

bonedaddy

All sorts of disturbing things going on here.
I mean, the thing's in his undies! And, taking a kid/baby seal!
At gun point! In Converse shoes! And he left the purse behind! And he has a comb-over!

NeoDreamer

It's bear Hitler.

Tofu_Rok

l love it.

Xrissy

awww.. so sad.. and creepy ;)

snacktivity

his mouth looks too moustache-y.

finkenstein

oh dear it's too sad!! sniff sniff

twelve roses bleed

that hitler bear/ hobo/ seal abductionist thing is beyond creepy...

secretly robots

yeah, he totally looks like he has two moustaches, i would reccomend removing the chin... otherwise i really like this for some reason.

Pifman

Damn, it's a bit harsh don't ya think?

the gurglagon

no Pifman, i dont think this is too harsh, especially for someone like you, who plays the badguy.

man, you better be careful about making comments like that, you could get your HALL OF DOOM membership revoked. its ok i wont tell skeletor this time.

teragram

I hate to like it

bleakreserve

Its obviously mickey mouse on his day off

MysteriousPete

ohmy god bear hitler wears converse, i gotta trash my chucks.

x5x6x7

is the one on the left a Hutt, or Sally Struthers?

toastandlove

I almost cried at this.

The baby seal looks so sad...look at him waving bye-bye to his mother! Like he knows he'll never see her again.

sailonsilvergirl

i like not knowing what that thing is.

i have to have this shirt.

megggan

that is so fun.

bishop186

This shirt is awesome. 5$

Ronin60

haha

i__say

SAD!

But that bear/Hitler makes me want to puke for some reason.

Elephant67

Get some help.
And get me one of those T-shirts!

Jiamiao

haha. love the artwork. It's great~
and I totally agree with Bonedaddy. LOL

64crayolas

the brown thing looks like a Quizno's spongemonkey.

maddavis

first: it's creepy and a little hrash

second: i don't think i could wear this in public unless i was smashed
(and i don't drink, so.....)

ayshin

so twisted, i love it. $5

quoperate

This design and these comments made me laugh so much! The mustache and the mouth are so close together, took me a while to figure out which was his mouth, simplify that bit. I want this shirt really bad!

piankhi

The bear-thing looks like, Hamtaro gone wrong.

And this shirt made me sad.

It's a good design, though, I just wouldn't be one to wear it.

BigBo14

It reminds me of those icys things you buy.

Spaztastic

All I have to say is... what the hell. No, seriously.

hinder90

This explains the whole seal-slavery rings you keep hearing about.

Angelcorrine

This really disturbs me! And his mustache looks a little like a mascara wand. But mostly, the imagery scares me.

Carlin77

this makes me sad but i like it

Skitty

too big of a WTF factor....

scrybe

You can never have too much WTF factor! Good going old chap! Keep up those baby-stealing chops! Pip pip!

jazzs3quence

ok. i feel really prissy for thinking this, but am i the only one that has a problem with this design? i mean, there's enough horrible stuff in the world, like kidnapping, child molestation, selling children into slavery, etc. to be reminded of it in a sort of cutesy illustration on a tshirt. i would be seriously concerned about the person wearing this. i think the illustration is cool, but the content is horrifying. even more horrifying is everybody is posting about how great it is.

Trapdoor Alligators

So, why is a Hitler-bear-in-underwear stealing the walrus baby instead of the purse? I would think that if he's running around without any pants on, he'd want the moolah for a flasher coat or something.

...either that, or he'll wear the baby. I guess.

funwithumbrellas

i say, keep the chin as a mouth, get rid of the mascara mouth. and it becomes a bit more creepy bizarre with his smiling smirk.

11evele

hahaa :)!!!

iamkloot

his hair may be hitler but his mustache is not even close. and by the way it looks like he has two mustaches. i love shirts that people think are so "horryfing" and the like. really truely love them.

iamkloot

and isnt there enough love and cutesy shit in the world for there to be so many damn shirts about it? theres for more of that than there is of subjects like this.

Prododgeball

yeah, that's not a hitler 'stache at all... it's more of a silent movie villain, tying a girl to the train tracks kind of thing. Which, of course, is funnier.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?