i like

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
graphicairlines

lost the text. the illustration is cool. 5

jublin

it's not stupid. don't listen to that nut. and i doubt he's really sorry.

great drawing.

orangehat5

keeep text!
looove 5$

please print, threadless!!

themanmachine

you can't just go around making t-shirts out of bad puns, there are consequences

PirateJim

This... is really cute.

I dig the font, too.

nothingiscute

i love the illustration but would not wear a pun on a shirt. 4 because i cannot reconcile those two things.

skipcronin

i can't reconcile the "cannot reconcile" comment but funny pun.

talentshow

Love the illustration, hate the text. Let strong images speak for themselves!

mechanical_rain

whoever said to get rid of the text...i completley disagree.

i like this a lot. it's lame & cute...but that's what makes it funny. i would buy it.

Pifman

The text is worthy, but you should have done something interesting with it. Cuz straight, plain text on a stylized angled design doesn't look good at all.

b3n3

I'm laughing over here, but Pifman is right.

Operator

gotta have the text. but it can be stylized. nice

kreamy

The tragedy of all this, sadly, is that I uploaded the wrong image. I created several versions with hand-rendered type (an element common to most of my work), but I also tried a couple with regular typefaces, just for the sake of comparison. The hand-rendered was clearly better, but unfortunately, I mistakenly chose the wrong image during the upload process. And being a Threadless newbie, I was sad to learn that you cannot replace or update images. So, there you go. I won't make that mistake again. I've gotten psycho now during the submission process, checking and re-checking to make sure I have the right one...

digdoug2001

Cool shirt. I would prefer without the text.

finkenstein

aww!! that's sad, but it's still an awesome idea and should be a shirt, you can submitt the same idea just change the font, but honestly, either way I'd buy it.

matildaben

keep the text. And it's not a pun.
5$

kreamy

You're right, matildaben. It's NOT a pun. It's a mixed metaphor. Thanks for pointing that out...

GetFunky

it wouldn't make any sense w/o the text. not sure about the font, though. can't think of a specific one that would be better. hmmm mabey look online @ some type foundries, or something. i dunno

morbidboy

rocket science/brain surgery?

travis76

i agree with everyone. it stands alone....lose the text, awesome illus....just let the shirt's title doe the 'splaining...

redpanic

lose the text.

Rogan

I think the text is great, the image doesn't convey fully the mixed cliche of rocket surgery. I'd have liked to have seen the proper image but I'm 5$ this anyway.

gabrielrodz

Lose the text, please. It stands by itself. Great work.

DaedalusVoid

Great concept and play on phrases. Don't cut the text, give it a custom font or something.

Cassanova_Frankenstein

I think you should keep the text, otherwise it won't click when people look at it. I think this is pretty clever, it always irritates me when people say that cause there's no such thing.

JuliewithnoA

I think the word "bad" and "pun" do not belong in the same sentence.
Puns are great.
Shirt is great.
$5

finkenstein

shirt is awesome.

erockett

love the shirt. Without the text, it will be confusing.

scoprum

tehe it's silly

strwbryjoy

keep the text. eventhough the graphic is great, the text adds the extra little piece of the metaphor/pun (whatever you want to call it). Great shirt! 5$

Agency26

the companion shirt, it's not brain science? ...

next time, just upload a link to the new art and people will see what
you intended.

i__say

LOVE IT.

beingjon

you are a funny man!

pbnyc

puns are great.
mixed metaphors are even better.
$5

twiztx

cute! =D

64crayolas

i hate when people say "rocket surgery" NO. it's rocket science OR BRAIN SURGERY. "it's not brain science."

therefore.

i love this.

piankhi

I like the design, but I'd like it even more if the text was gone.

I don't say that often, but this design really does stand alone. :)

caseface

take out the text

happycandy

love it
leave the text

BatmanKissMe

rocket science? you mean??

finkenstein

look, this shirt is awesome, and I need it.

handsome_imposter

THESE WORDS ARE FROM A MOSSIMO TSHIRT (i dont know if u have mossimo everywhere but we have it in australia and when i went shopping last tuesday i saw it ) blatent rip off

forteller

I like it!

Alichai

I love it. I would prefer without the text however. The joke is evident on it's own. Nice style.

kreamy

Handsome imposter: let me assure you that (A) I have never seen the Mossimo shirt you mention and (B) the phrase has existed long before as an inadvertent mingking of the phrases "rocket science" and "brain surgery". Mossimo did not invent it, And I SERIOUSLY doubt my shirt looks anything like the alleged shirt. It's not a rip-off at all, let alone a "blatant" rip-off...

kreamy

Yeah, I mean to type "inadverent MINGLING". Although, "mingking" IS funnier...

kreamy

Wow, I'm am such a lame typist. I meant to type "inadvertent" that time. Geez.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?