spikes

• by arzie13
  • posted Jun 15, 2005
  • 45 Comments

awesome!!!

Watch this
Pifman

Awesome. Pure and simple. Nice color choices and solid artwork.

skipcronin

i hate poodles and goofy collars but the skill behind this image is awesome. good job.

merricksmile

i dont think i'd wear a poodle on my chest but damn. good job on the graphic

meganeko

Nice drawing, wonderful detail. Wouldn't wear though. :/

vampiresqueaky

Sa-weeet!! Noice job. And I say this in all confidence of my masculinity, this is so incredibly adorable.

star69
star69 profile pic Alumni

ah ah fuckin' awesome

jhkasdf

cool illustration even though there's no way I'd wear it

Krieg

I too must agree with the great skill shown here... it's a cool girls shirt, especially if they're poodle fans and are even a bit punk or something... great artwork and color choice.

Kerrn

very nice illustration
beautiful color choice

but...i wouldnt wear it.

-k.

j2o

very good quality.
it really has something that makes you stare at it and the use of colours are really great...!
..cool!

xtrainwreckx

id never wear it but the design is AMAZING. 5

SRT10

nicceee illustration!!

Rinatovna

this is so adorable, good colors, great image, but maybe it's too big?
love it $5

ponyshow

good illustration. too bad about the poodle.

and the khaki shirt. i hate that color.

Zool_1985

I can't get over how beautifully drawn this is.... It Rocks!

Contradiction

I'd never wear it myself because I'm a guy, but damn is that an amazing illustration!!!! - 5!!!!!!

DaddyDom

The illustration is top notch, but you should use your powers for good, not evil. If I saw someone wearing this, I'd have the urge to punch them in the poodle, and I not a violent man at all.

DaddyDom

I AM not. I also not good english.

sliester

Really creepy and i wouldn't wear it, but again i must echo everyones sentiments, damn fine illustration.

en.k

awesome illustration, especially cuz i cant draw for shit. dig the color combo. but i'd get beaten to a pulp for wearing this.

twoheadedgirl

aww i LOVE it! i would definitely wear it. in fact i think i already wear one a lot like it. i guess i am this shirt's (very small) target audience. plz plz make this shirt, just for our sake :)

drakos

Nice drawing!!!

I had a Cihuahua; and made a simular neclace to here but with 3 inch nails......hehe, she was kicki┬┤n with it!!!

she got eaten up by a fox....... :(

5┬┤though!

Svetlana

What if you gave the poodle a little mohawk?

Aldrinnn

awesome detailing...wow!! 55555

dutch&milo

are you kidding? really???? come on.

gerpander

Charming and would wear it, definitely.

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

good graphic, bad tshirt...

Alactomax

That poodle is totally macking on me.

Extremely well done, please use your talent for good and not evil.

madamedesque

nice.

but it seems like my grandma would wear that.

3liza

Really gorgeous illustration. But I despise poodles and wouldn't wear it. 5 anyway. :D

thornykins

Very well illustrated.

But I wouldn't wear it.

Isle

I enjoy a lot od aspects about this. The use of the poodle as a center then the color use. Above all the rogue nature of the collar.

The women I have shown this to will wear it and a few of the men.

Cute dogs or not, I enjoy this a lot :)

shittakind

the illustration is awesome! or, all your illustraitions are well done!

ohcharles

Excellent illustration, colour choice, etc. But even if I liked dogs (cat person!), I wouldn't wear it.. This isn't right for your target demographic (I'd say threadless is mostly composed of people in their late teens to late twenties). It looks like something that you'd find in the little girls section of a department store. I hate saying this because you've evidently got a lot of talent, but yeah. I'm rambling. It's just an opinion. I've loved your other work though, for sure.

ellarat

you're talented.

foxy poodle.

that is all.

twin
twin profile pic Alumni

Fantastic illustration! I'd buy it for my girlfriend. $5

leelakin

Lovely! :0 That's a very sexy poodle.

wio

well done!

marymoocow25

I would wear it!! All you guys who are afraid to sport a poodle a chickens.I would make the image a bit bigger or play with the placement, but I would also uby it as is.

No account?
Join Us