Close
One second...

imonkey

Just when I though the iPod was getting cliche, you went and put one on a monkey and made it cool again.

Watch this
shittakind

HEY, you stole my idea!

just kidding monkeyboy!

Fubard

I like it because it's how iriver owners see ipod owners. Damn dirty apes. Only quibble is why two headphone jacks coming out of the machine?

milkyretina

oh nice commentary... monkey see monkey do... i do own an ipod and i heart my ipod but really EVERYONE on campus has one

craeon

I don't have one.

BOURBONPAPRIKA

I don't have an ipod or anyother player. I am tired of seeing the shirts, I like the monkey though.... and would buy if just the monkey

aimy

Trade the iPod for a Zen Micro ;D

komodori

the strings from the headphones seem kinda thick, but I could be nitpicking

This is very cute, and I love your choice of colors

wen_ah

the headphone strings do seem a bit thick.. like ribbon-ish
and it looks like two headphones with one ear piece?
overall i still love it

Birthdaycake

Ah CUUTTTE!!!! i love the colours!

capnk8

Yeah, fix the headphones so that they're coming from a single jack, and this is spot-on. Like it lots. :)

redsandll6

i like it because Ipods are cliche, theyre an expensive trend ....like monkeys + monkeys are cliche too but it works it just works bcuz Ipod people are monkey people kinda and BAM

bearsrule*

cool, yeah get the ipod monkey peeps!

tom4amy

your just a bunch of iPod bashers!!Cool tee though

dirtsandwhich

Take the money you spent on a ipod and go buy a musical instrument and amke music not rip it off

Blacky_

I didn't even notice the head phones until I read the other comment, but fix them up and it will be awsome, I definately want to buy this.

Another Cellist

You ripped that off Rob and Elliot.

Klayr

What a cute monkey XD

willypiva

I can't imagine the people from GE selling an iPod tee...

x lets dance x

i love everything about it! colors, concept... monkey! i'd buy it $5

tildamindy

Definitely ripped off of the online comic Rob and Elliot, who happen to have their own imonkey shirt. Cute concept, just too bad you didn't come up with it yourself.

jesicasmart

damn monkey got an ipod before me... no fair! well, this would be the closest i'd get to buying one

matej

JUST WENT TO ROB AND ELLIOT. COULDN'T EVEN FIND AN IPOD MONKEY T-SHIRT. THE MONKEYS AREN'T EVEN CLOSE...

foxyspirit

I think it is so cute but some one should design a shirt with a monkey smoking weed or something that would be really cute!!! :))

ghostcat

I draw Rob and Elliot, and I'm sorry people are being asses. A precieved connection does not a rip-off make. I like the design (but I do think you should fix the two earphone lines thing)

No account?
Join Us