Close
One second...

Ganja

• by pandar
  • posted Apr 01, 2005
  • 22 Comments

No offense, but this is kind of a "done" idea. I would like to see a subtler pot-related shirt for once.

Watch this
bondy

FYI, ganja is a word adopt from indonesian language... and the pronounciation printed above is right hehe!

PAKS

EL "COLECTIVO" DICE SI AL ARTE DE NOTANARTIST!!! MENS SANA IN CORPORE...

monkeykat

I'm really not a fan of pot shirts. It's kind of lame to publicize that you're a pothead.

Lazy Dog

Wow, you just learned how to pronounce ganja? Good for you! Maybe you've been smoking too much.

__mellowbonsai

tshirthell.com, they love crude shirts, shirts with lots of sex, swears, parody shirts and shirts with drug references. go there with your pot shirt ideas.

TomMac

wow...are you guys judging the shirt or the lifestyle... Threadless is full of sexist designs, tons of swears...if "cutsy amimals" was illegal the site would have to be shut down. On the page displayed at this moment is a design with one Unicorn mounting another...so mythical animals sex acts is Ok, but a Reffer shirt ruffles some
"not so mellow bansai's" You guys all need to pick one side of the fence! Then go ahead and fall off the other side!

NadaSurf

agrees with tom, your all up somewhere not so pretty.

makeitallokay

wow. another pot shirt.

woopeee.

notanartist.net

Well... first of all i must say that i dont SMOKE ganja.

Second: Perhaps if u got more information about ganja... u could see it as a natural medicine, as a great way to get good paper etc... but it's ok what u think.

Ganja is not just about "potheads" perhaps u are the "mass-media head".

Con amor lo digo.

vomtext

leave it alone.

no points

skye!

i hate pot stuff and the people that wear them

TomMac

Hey Skye...don't just "hate pot stuff and the people who wear them"
Cut loose and go ahead and hate everybody!

natho555

id punch anybody wearing it because you could... because they'd probably be stoned and wouldn't fight back!

mattmcfar

I'm sick of weed shirts. That must mean they aren't original.

clouddead3

shit shirt, shit argument....why can't we all just love each other? yer know, smoke some pot , peace and love......etc, bollox. stupid potheads. fuck you stupid hippies.

January12

I'd like a t-shirt that could work as a hat and you could have a pocket where you could keep small change but only when it's a hat. And I want it to be in diffrent colors and maybe with glitter or a lava lamp.
Could someone do that for me?

smoke ring halo

pot shirts are way way way overdone. I'll give you a 3, but only because I'm stoned right now.

seekew

yawn to the lot of you.

No account?
Join Us