Close
One second...

Canadian Eh!

This one's for all the canucks out there.

Watch this
Hym

Your leaf is on fire, dialects are interesting but not in this case.

bitt3n

yes it looks like a gas explosion

NIGEL EMERGENCY

You queer-ass yankees can't draw maple leaves. They have 11 points, not 29, dipstick.

jenngirl

ha ha haha

PunkParent

It reminds me of food.

__mellowbonsai

Yeah, the maple leaf looks like its on fire...

Jellydog

I'd trace another maple leaf, one that you didn't try and eat.

Mmmmmmmmm. Maple leaf. Eh.

allyi08

that leaf looks awful.

heaintprayin

yeah, why didnt you just trace the flag leaf

darell

wow. i can't believe all the hate for the leaf. i totally didn't see that coming.

madcolleran

I'm Canadian and I hate our whole leaf thing we have going, so please, let's stay away from it.

kvlikesfun

maybe if it actually looked like a damn leaf.

no it would still be awful

darell

i can't wait to see my scored average!

Pyro979

i think it's funny... though the orginal canadian leaf would be better

heyitsbritt

GOD. this is great. i have a crazy obsession with canada. let me know if it's made.<3

lucidus

I think anyone who has ever loved FUBAR will love this shirt as well!

WhyWeFight

There's a shirt over at www.randomshirts. for sale just like that. But you know, executed a bit better.

batbanana

yep, I'm a Canadian, and you would never EVER see a Canadian wearing a Yankee shirt for "ironic" purposes.

Too much like a cheap, poorly made sweatshop tourist t-shirt. sorry.

darell

i went over to randomsirts and was blown away. i had never even heard of that site until today. i quite like their shirt, but stand behind my leaf and the exclamation point. the idea of a canadian saying "eh" surely isn't new and i'm surprised i was the first one to submit it here.
oh well. to each their own i guess. i like mine.

Kierst_thara

Being a Canadian, I think the whole 'Eh' thing is pretty cliche by now. But hey, if it amuses the rest of you, then go nuts.

KEMMLER

I would buy it, but only if the maple leaf wasn't totally wrong...

ska_chick1988

I like it but maybe a less acid-trippin' looking leaf perhaps one that looks more associated with canada

darell

i'll prolly update the shirt and resubmit it. unless all the people who like it just don't post comments and i'm in already. which may be the case.

bluepez

Um, if you go to Canada you'll find a million of these shirts in tacky souvenir shops. And they look cooler.

No account?