• posted Feb 15, 2005
  • 29 Comments
Watch this
its me

i dont like how the tape looks

NotBeingOriginal

yeah, the tape should be fixed up a lil, other than that vive le mix tape! 5$

momsaysimcool

aaawwweeeesomely cool. <3 the french. : D i'd giv u a 100000000 but they only up to 5!!!

Banke

or maybe put the text on the tape

mmaceachern

i think it would be better if "mix tape" was only on the shirt, and a different color too

whirzle1
whirzle1 profile pic Alumni

the text on the tape would be cool...otherwise, no text at all

lovefool__

different colour shirt. then i'd wear it everyday ;)
4$

guatemalaniguana

hell yes. this tshirt is perfect. id probably buy, like, a hundred of them. probably.

socialdeity

just like it is, i love it, i'd buy it...i like the red too

lil_linds

yeah like perhaps scruffy handwriting saying mix tape on the tape, old school style. but no i love it.

Shortyest

thats hot.

theevil

Red is all good. I don't ussually wear red, but I'd wear this shirt. I do think that the text might be stronger if it were on the tape. But I'd give it a solid 4.

hangoverblack

woooooooooooooooooooo!!!
work on the tape design
no red shirt
4 + $

JacobEstes

It looks like it needs to be cleaned up around the edges. Also, is that five colors? 4.

OKHCTULSA

a little blurry. And Cliche. But still pretty cool.

dougster27

jst as it says 'vive le' u could maybe add a bluee colour to help if u r keepin ol the text

kevyb

WHY DO PEOPLE JUST USE SAME IDEAS AND IMAGES THERES ALWAYS LITTLE TRENDS GOIN ON..... THE HEART THEME, DONE TO DEATH, NOW TAPES AND MORE TAPES AND MORE TAPES, BLOODY MONKEYS AND SQUIRRELS, PAINT RUNS, IPODS, GUNS GALORE
IF U SEE IT ALREADY DONE DO SOMEHING ELSE, TRY AND BE COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AND REMEMBER KIDS, BEING CRUDE IS FUN!

dolly

i like it!! the fact that things are done repeastedly means that we want to wear them.....only i totally agree with you on the heart thing my personal taste is not for hearts on EVERYTHING!!! but this is very cool, altho hasnt it got too many colours on it?

bird75

I like the concept, but I would arrange type a little differently.
Maybe choose a font that looks a little more vintage or aged.
And the tape ... I know that's a photoshop filter called " cutout ".
A weeeeee bit more effort into that tape and I'll agree....

MsJefferson

i don't think the type is integrated very well. it just kind of hangs out there looking out of place. i do like the posterized look of the tape.

CAR_Riedmann

Wouldn't it be el mix tape? if you're aiming for spanish instead of sparnch (spanish french) and the thing on the mix tape looks like the guy from meteora.

Ghibli

no more "cut-out" filter allowed. that's my 2cents.

No account?
Join Us