nope... 4 colors + tshirt color

saga-uno

yep... not for sissies

saga-uno

p.s..... it aint a joke

liqachu

i dont like the joke myself, but the image itself is really well done

Robotmonster1

Dude, stop advertising your shit in all the threads. It's really annoying.

mikestein124

man, your shirt is fuckin gay to start with and so is the joke, fuck you bitch ass

saga-uno

dude, fuck you

saga-uno

try using your real name for starters (bet u have a tshirt posted).... and yeah its really gay...mhm right.... u dumb shit

saga-uno

or you like or are police... in that case fuck you.... of youre not... fuck you

TeN22

i like the illustration alot, but it would make a better comic strip than it would a t-shirt. besides, you're being an ass. i gave you a 3.

saga-uno

hahaha... thanx.... but on my defense I only act like an ass towards people who act like asses

Realist

I like this shirt, cool ass design.

bllsmb

Don't post your link in other people's comments. That's just rude.

dougster27

this is very cool reminds me of illustrations in fear and loathing in las vegas which is awesome definite 5 and buy

saga-uno

fear and loathing defenitely i didnt realize it....... still a kick ass movie.... for those interested in that movie chek out :where the buffalos roam..... its the previous story to fear and loathing with bill murray... kick ass also

burningman1850

stop advertising your designs on other peoples shirts...and your design sux by the way

Jack_Huzi

STOP_IT

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\<br /> !! !!
!!_B_O_R_I_N_G_ !!!
!! !!
///////////////////////////////////////

nonetheless

yeah, please stop advertising, do that elsewhere, not on other people's threads.

lots of talent here, but i just don't like the design. not my style.

emmi

i think the illustration is kinda cool, i dont see what people are upset over? and I REALLY dont see why people use the word GAY for something bad? fuckers....
you get a 3.p from me. i think it would be better with less colours and smaller print

saga-uno

I get that people feel annoyed cuz i advertise on others so:
1. I at least vote on the threads i advertise on
2.I do it cuz my design was on first page for 10 min only... then it jumped to 4 page
3.If you are going to be an ass about it fuck you
4.If you are cool about it but felt annoyed sorry, but hey I wouldnt hate on you if you did it on my thread
5.FUCK ALL HATERS.
6. Thanks to those who know what constructive criticism is (If you trash my desing with reason I'll agree with you)
7.FUCK THOSE WHO DONT

saga-uno

You got a point

saga-uno

the dude is sniffing coke too

pepperkat

what is so bad about advertising? Most shirts dont get noticed with the way they do it so whats wrong with it? As long as you leave a contrtuctive comment behind.

I like the shirt design. I just wish they could print in the red of the presentation rather that the red shown on the shirt, its hideous when placed against that background. Maroon or blakc i say.

Shaner

I would probably never wear this or buy it because people might think that I like to do cocaine or that I am racist.

saga-uno

whoa? whats racist bout the shirt?

scam

ungood

manDEUS

saga-uno > great design...if threadless will not give a print for this please send me the file... i really want it!

life iz sad without humour...and you have plenty of :D

Fallen_One

i think the shirt could possibly constued as rascist b/c the characters are very clearly caricatures that reflect racial stereotypes . . . i realize that this is not the message you were trying to convey, your issue is w/ the police but it could be taken as an underlying message. but i think this is far and away the best of the 3 designs you hav submitted so far.

saga-uno

well, im colombian which means being a minority wherever I go so race never was an issue.. its just people...

Nerdy Dog

why is there no glow around the little red t design. I think that the glow really punches the characters off the shirt. . .

I really like the style and the characters are hot. I would wear this shirt for sure. You seem a little jekyll and hyde-ish in the comment post- like half the comments are you; some of them sounding intelligent and the others like you are roid raging (caps and fuck every 3 words) Threadless is full of people who think they have good taste and are good designers and the truth of the matter is you could put the end-all be-all of tee shirts up and some weiner would thrash it. You would be better off just letting the tee shirt speak for itself instead of thinking you have to defend it againts other peoples comments.

saga-uno

gracias....

grimcinder

Nice! I'd wear this around! This shit awesome!

latin_looter

If you have lived in Colombia - you know that what this t-shirt is saying - is true. I'm colombian and I think this is a great design. Bien hecho hermano, buen dise~o!

No account?
Join Us