The Good Fight

• by SNLObsess
  • posted Jan 17, 2005
  • 19 Comments

You have serious guts to put the cross in there, and I salute you for that. :) 4!

Watch this
jtron

fight the good fight for/against christianity and audio reproduction artifacts?

PointClickKiss

This shirt could be mediocre, or really horrible, depending on your meaning behind it. I still don't know that I'd use a cross, especially one that could only be a religious cross and not just a design...

digitalfeed

...oh, I'm pretty sure that's a re ligious cross. Designers, what's the meaning behind your shirt?

Yugenheim

it looks like a christian design to me. i like that. i'd definetely wear this

paulxjohnson

i know the headphones are from a font. iv'e seen the sterio before also

maudie

pretty sure theyre icons from webdings or some other symbol font. what the meaning of the cross? there's no flow in the design at all.

lelebelle

I asked the creator what she meant by the shirt, and she said, "...pertaining to my shirt design on threadless, it's actually about christian music. lately, there has been a rise in christian rock music and i guess that's just what my design is about."

dayna

fight the good fight...............and a cross........????!!!! easy there.

grfx1

what fight might that be? the fight against christian rock?

casbie

i'm up for that...

christian rock gives me the creeps!

awkwordy

they all look like fonts

mahkydpandaw005

if I had money I would buy this shirt for my friend who's against religion and defends for evolution theory all the time

BrutalNewt

If the good fight is against christian rock, then I'm in. If it's against organized religion I"m definitely in. If you're just saying "Hooray for christians" I'm out. Those people spend too much time patting themselves on the back as it is....

neoKnowledge

I would wear this anywhere, Christian Rock is awsome, stand up for what you belive in.

johnvolz

sorry just if it didnt have the cross i might buy it

cjb

if lelebelle is correct about your intention with this design, and you do not mean to say "support christian rock" rather you are commenting on its rise in popularity, I am afraid the shirt doesnt express that clearly enough. you should know also that you are adorable.

No account?
Join Us