One second...

trucker hats used to be cool

lol, id wear that, good job

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
obelized

I would like it so much more if he didn't have a trucker hat on.

kreinertsen

i really like the boxes and wavy lines. i even the color of the shirt and i usually HATE yellow. i really like it. who would think i would ever like something with trucker hats on it but here we are...

jon-jon

interesting graphic treatment...i'd prob buy this

Laszlito

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

Guio

It's cool, i would wear it! Good job :)

dewif

great !!! i'd buy !!

saphpoot

N I C E. verrry.

ande1207

u suck
y did pick the one prez that was a emancipator to a fucking race i hate u for that
-5 tard
BLACK POWER!!!!!!!!!

Cubfan

Were trucker hats ever cool? I would never wear it, maybe someone younger then me would.

gestalt assault

hmm...that trucker hat has black foam and white mesh...isn't supposed to be the other way around? i guess the cap would disapper into abe's forehead then so it's ok...

for once i actually feel like the shirt needs text...on the trucker hat...

swedz

Id wear that if I were american, nice work

onomatopizza

damn it! beat me to lincoln.

kelzee

it's a pretty good idea. also cool if you added in the name of it. "trucker hats used to be cool" i'm not sure where though. ah well, it's really nice, truly origional. :)* (sticking out his tongue, hehe)

dsnarr

I'd wear it. Hilarious.

theslyestfox

are we sure it's legal to use the image of someone's face, no matter how common, if you're not liscensed to do so?

gestalt assault

who do you contact to get a license for abe lincoln's face? the US treasury?

JazX

not bad, no problem with the license, you don't need one. he's a public figure

anatome

incredible drawing + dope concept.
5buy.

Jsno25

haha I love it :) Nice job...

monkeysyodel

You could put "Trucker hats used to be so cool" on the hat itself. Just do it in old-timey writing.

Also, FIVE'D!!

lovejolt

that's so fucking hot it's out of control. i want one NOW

ohsoelectrikk

ha , awesome ! id buy that for my history teacher for sure. this one definately is a winner. :]

boystory

very good job.

simpasaplant

i like a lot. definitely the perfect t-shirt color for the design.

stotty01

Bravo

tinoringo

no other comment apart from excellent....love it

jon-jon

the guy who complained that you picked "the one prez who was an emancipator to a fucking race" is wrong and stupid in so many different ways that it makes me dizzy. always great when people are so aggressive about displaying their complete and total ignorance

bodhia

Pretty awesome - but the blue lines spoil it.
If you had it so that they were behind the rest of the design, just poking out at the edges, rather than in front, that would make it perfect. I'd totally buy that.

Fallen_One

this is an AWESOME design!!! i feel like i can not emphasize this enough! i think the concept is great! and i love the style of the illustration and choice of colors. . . normally i don't think that i would even consider wearing a shirt that color but the design totally makes it. my only concern is how well all the fine detail is going to actually print??? but i would like to find out 5 and buy ALL THE WAY!

and PS the illustration is PERFECT just the way it is don't even think about ruining it w/ text. this truly is art allow it to be subjective don't go and do the thinking for the viewer let them draw their own conclusions.

costellofolds

Great design! I'd like it a lot better if the t-shirt was green instead of yellow, but I'd buy it nonetheless.

dorkygrl44

A definate 5. I would definately buy. Past Prez's are great in satirical manners. Great Job.

Aj_Ream-O

o SW33T!!!

focusblur

um, i really hate to say it, but it just MIGHT not be an illustration. the hat was very obviously done by you, cause you can tell right around the brim. but people don't seem to care about skills. just copy+paste technique. i can't believe this got so many comments.

someone's got a serious fanclub here. 5 days and already 600+ scores?

catastropic

PLEASE PRINT THIS!!!
great shirt. love it.

Robbin Bach

he wouldnt wear that hat, abe had self respect.

Mellon

i like it...5 & Buy.

blenderbox88

This is the second design with Abe, what gives. Not sure if you can get the rights to this image, or put it on a tshirt, but if you can, I would buy this. Very Nice all around!

ccmtcdnt

me likey too bad i'm not a club member :-(

Hitze

OMG I want this bad >:(

cheet0es

i'd buy this! too bad it didn't get printed : (

does anyone know where i can a tee with lincoln wearing sunglasses???

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?