Close
One second...

Escape

i like the idea but maybe make the rope not go down as far.

Watch this
burcham

clever and nice design. ditto on prophylactic's comment.

Mellon

I like it....I would wear something like this.

Suminator

Well, about what SCAM referred > http://www.banksy.co.uk/pops/outdoors/barcode.html ... I must say that I live in Serbia (Yugoslavia) and really haven't seen that piece of design... And I want to say that playing with barcode is a bit slippery terrain, because almost everybody played with it, wheter as a logo, or a piece for advertising or whatever... Escape is actually a piece that I designed for a last years Threadless competition but I didn't post it then, and even if I copyied someone elses idea, it wasn't on purpose (I really don't approve stealing ideas)... That's all folks, and I'll keep posting MY DESIGNS...

Phantastick

like the concept. i agree about the rope being too extended. i'd buy

punk_emo_hesh_core

I LOVE IT! i would definently buy! cut the rope a bit shorter, and maybe put grey as a color of tee and you have yourself a winner!

korduroykid

it kinda reminds me of Orwell's big brother and how there is someone always there , watching you, and they are invisible. Government is not a good thing- is that it?

scam

just thought they were similar. no harm, no foul

The Sidecar Collision

The footprints seem kinda off but i really like the design otherwise

banana-bonanza

friggin' shweet. just move the rope and footprints up and it will become "dope."

doodlebug

At first I didn't get it, but now I do and it's awesome.

redsandll6

I LOVE IT id love it more if it werent a rip off

lovejolt

CUTE! i liiiiike it

njones

this is so awesome, what do you mean its a ripoff?...

break out, break out of corporate america!

corsakti

unfortunately this has been done by banksy and possibly others.

mmmmike

so there ARE little men inside every barcode!

ProdigalSon

fantastic concept.. needs to be on a different color and have the rope shortened, though. still voted 5 + would buy!

Sevil

Kind of reminds me of 53LL 0U7. Just the size and concept.

doverpeak

5+BUY Love it!!!!

Nerd!!

Clever.

berg14

it's like i'm climbing out of the comercialization represented by the bar code and right into life. i like it. i like it very much. and i'll buy it if threadless is so kind as to print.

Staticwilleatyou

makes you think, doesnt it. thats good, good job

Kate_EP

I love it. It would be nice if the business shoe footprints turned into bare feet at some point. Super cute.

ITLKALT

I absolutely love it

Lucretiska

A different color and lose the footprints, and I'd buy for sure!

Annie Inc

black shirt/white barcode + rope? or even tan rope.

xenocratie

I realy like the shirt. I think you indeed can do something more with the rope and footprints.

@ corsakti i dissagree on the fact that this would be an rip-off of some kind. Artist do not steal idea's, They let them inspire by other art. And this vision makes it a whole different art work.

greetigs

shnoodles

differnt color please
the yellow is ugly

heyletsaerobicon

I LOVE IT. it needs to be a different color though..

penguin89

i rarely say this but i think it will be a lot better if it was moved just slightly off center. the rope cuts the shirt in half.

hatemelikeido

the rope is too long.... and the shirt is too.... yellow.... BUT I LIKE IT A LOT!! XD

jupitergirl

This is a good idea, it would be better if the guy was walking away and had his hand pushing open the thing, or if we saw him walking away or running away and there were broken pieces on the ground of the bar code, like broken pieces of the window. I'm not into the footprints, but if it had more action in it it would be better.

vodka

hmmm.. maybe another color would make this super.
yellow is a horrible color.

fivefootone

i agree with jupitergirl about more action. clever clever idea :D

Treripica

Definately like it, but something about it makes me think of Charlie Brown...

Shorten the rope and you have a 5&B.

Anima Obscura

very original, maybe the rop is a bit too long as said

provetheworst

the foot prints bigger and not in yellow, maybe.

No account?
Join Us