1. 1
  2. 2
lnbh1410

oooh.. pretty (in a clever way)!

SPECgirl

both subtle and powerful

szkat

brilliant.
one of the only content-driven messages on this site, and you should be very proud of it.
i'd buy it.

Mellon

i kind of like the drawing, but I think the message is wrong.

Mellon

they have enough of those t-shirts out there anyway.

otomi

I'd buy this!

rmorris

I'm a left leaning european, and this strikes even me as being too politicised.

socktapus

attractive, elegant, nicely-sized graphic. the election is over, but this conflict is not.

Phantastick

it seems a bit melodramatic, but that's just becuz i hear about it all the time. awesome design though. i must have this shirt so i can be a real democratic emo and angry teen. i'd buy

punk_emo_hesh_core

i like the drawing, but i'm not so sure of the message. but i don't have any suggestions either.

baristame

anti war message combined with a great illustration! i like it because it is not obnoxiously hippie, yet political at the same time. id buy it.

tetsuo_cs

The only complaint I have about the shirt is that the text dates the piece. The image, on the other hand, has lasting power.

5 + Buy, both for design and principle.

graphicdough

I agree. get rid of the text. overstating the obvious.

doodlebug

There may be a lot of shirts like this out there, but most of them look like crap. I like this. Keep the text.

banana-bonanza

I'm not sure I agree with graphicdough's comment, "get rid of the text" (and anyone else who said that). I could go either way. but the placement of the graphic is good and the as are the colors. total buy.

banana-bonanza

ps. my friend just stated that placing the text on the back of the shirt (perhaps above the shoulder blades) would work well, too.

redsandll6

i like it good design good message

lovejolt

See, contrastingly, I usually can't stand that phrase cause it's so overused, many times by misinformed psychos....... but I really like it on this shirt, with this design. go you :)

oxrys

really cool

OnCleSAm

nice concept and illustration. We rarely see both on the same tee ;)

This gotta be print!

aka sars

i'd buy this - but i think it would be better without the text, even if most people wouldnt understand it.

dani_g

this is so freaking awesome! Buck fush much?

helixzd

The word is buy, buy! buy!

Awesome design, sure to upset some people.
What more do you want?
With or without text, I would take either.

mmmmike

it's a bush thang

triflekid

yeah the drawing is good; but the message seems werid.

eb

eh not big on the anti-people, etc paraphernalia

eb

although it does look nice

endlessmik

anti-people? wtf it's completely pro-people.

i love it and would wear it. 5+buy

doverpeak

I like it alot. I really like the lime green as the shirt color too. Love, you get a 5 plus buy. <3

jason r

great design, one of the few recent submissions I'd wear.

sitka

I love the design 5 + Buy

willex

It is a nice design; however, I would never buy it because I disagree with the message.

Zelnox

I like this a lot. The colours really stand out and the logo is cool.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Graphically pleasing. Rocks my socks off. See? They're right there- on the floor.

britannica

I like the design. I'm not sure about the text...I think it comes off being unnecessarily political. I'm not a fan of black Tshirts, either. Maybe explore your color options as far as the Ts color goes. But good design, either way.

I_Think_Im_2D

Very very cool. This is one of the better ones I've seen. But two complaints: Yes, I agree with the other people, the text needs to be on the back, and the heart graphic needs to be on the center of the chest, where our hearts belong.

sassmuffin

its true, there ARE a lot of shirts like this out there
but i really like this one.
very well done, although i wish there was a lime shirt...it kind of blends into the black, but looks great on the lime.

either way, nice work.

berg14

GO AWAY SLOGANS. but i'm seriously feeling the design. just wouldn't buy it with the slogan on there.

berg14

except i like the placement of words... maybe you could have some kinda inspirational yet totally unrelated phraze in place of the blood for oil slogan.

vanillaxlax

i like it, and im not a big fan of "heart shirts" 5 and buy.

vodka

cool concept. very very creative.

LaharlTheMad

Awesome. Very very awesome. I'd buy it. I do like the text beside the heart as opposed to underneath. That creates a good eyeline, drawing the reader to the heart, as opposed to making the text a sort of afterthought...

Novemberist

i like it. everything about it.

penguin89

thats so so so cool!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us