Close
One second...

The chase...

i wish the the style of the mouse, cat and dog were more congruent with the cheese block. Like a few thin interior lines, a more realistic outline - it just feels like two styles. The chees is fucking awesome. The animals feel like lame atempts at aztec art. I fuckin love the idea and really want to click 5 -i'd buy - but the animal illustrations don't hold up against the cheese. Feel free to contact me if you want.

Watch this
somethingforkaty

Precisely what I was thinking. When I see that last animal I keep thinking of those stupid mambo designs ...

livernguts

the images remind me of another artist's work... i'm not sure if it's legit enough to pass off </3

leroyek

It is very Keith Haring

BrainMeats
BrainMeats profile pic Alumni

yeah the dog is EXACTLY keith haring. Nice looking though.

oh__snap

awesome. id buy it.

Dr. Chocolate

the image should be reversed, so the cheese is the last thing you see

nebrow

yes...its sort of a take off of keith harings barking dog...it was an assignement in a drawing class to take an artists work and extend it. Ive been bored over christmas break so i decided to try it on a shirt. reversing the order is a good sugestion. Thank you for all you comments.

mangosnot725

Kieth Haring fo sho...

marcyartwork

I've just seen somewhere the dog.... :)

CourtStar17

So cute. I'd wear it.

Rise_of_emp

is this not a rip-off.... of style at the least?

Imoveritfosho

this shirt is rad... simple

Gaiba

i didnt like the concecpt... i'm sorry, but it's too week...
try again

eyez

if I wanted to buy this hirt I would just go to Keith's popshop

itsnotart

I never was a big fan of keith harings. Way too early 90's looking for my likes. I'd have to look at his stuff again, but i'd say this could be a bit of a legal problem since it isn't really a parody in any way.

steril

too Haring...

doobybrain

this shirt is bordering or even crossing the artistic style of keith haring. anyone who buys this shirt might as well have bought it from the popshop.

bscuarred

nice. it seems like ive seen this somewhere before though, but other than that its cool.

Macflyg4

a bit copy cat , do not underestimate the art of harring

minusbaby

I'd give it a (4) if it were made by Keith Haring.

style

dont fucking bite haring. thats fucking lame.

daHowstah

... yeah I like it - pity about the potential copyright infringement from
1. Mambo - PooShooter
2. Haring .. pick a desgn!

lotta

There is a line of surfer shirts that uses this same style. I like the idea, it is fun, but this doesn't seem original enough to call "your own". Maybe just work on the style of the artwork a bit to make it unique.

Phantastick

I think that if the ideas of rahulioizm, in the first post, were implemented, it would take care of all the possible "copying."
either way,i love the shirt. i'd buy. pity so much hype about it being copied and stuff. looks great.

Dr. Mathers

It's such an obvious Haring ripoff I've got to give it a 0. But it's a good idea. Would love to see you rework it in your own style. If you did that and resubmitted it I'd rate it much higher.

funkaspuck

love it, expand on the concept for later designs

beerg0r1lla

What does the cheese get to eat? It is kinda Keith Haring-ish. I like it though!

jplummer

If you are gonna rip Haring, you HAVE to go ALL the way. Vacillating between a 1/4 and 3/4 rip just doesn't seem PURPOSEFUL enough.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I knew an old lady who swallowed a fly....

dilettante

too obviously ripped.
if it was by haring i'd buy, but no. sorry.

provetheworst

but what does the cheese chase?

Solmu

Not a fan of blatant intellectual property theft myself.

nebrow

you people are fucktards! I realise its a take off of a keith harring design...I SAID THAT IN A POST ABOVE! It was an assingment for a class..

seriously...dont fucking post comments if you dont have design suggestions.

No account?
Join Us