One second...

Taking a Walk

Watch this
____venuss

its simple. its beautiful.
-altar-
i love it.

postscript ROT

after reading the past few comments, I think it's pretty obvious that venuss is voting for her first time today.

BlueH20color

hahaa. how bout if the giraffe was tripping into a building. that would make it funny. oh and move it up. i hate that bottom of the tee images. theres a reason why threadless on has a few.

nerdcore

the image might look better moved up. other than that, it's nice.

rmorris

I really do like this. Unlike most of the animal shirts, it has something that differentiates it and makes it interesting. That's what makes things like pandamonium and squeaked good, and those narwhal ones poor.

OK+

I know giraffes are played out, but I like this one. Nice idea. Move it up though.

jennyg

i like giraffes

anders.cold

i disagree with rmorris...

this is just another "animal shirt" - it's quite nicely done... but nothing special.

jupitergirl

I love it, but I don't love the colors or the location on the shirt.

rmorris

In response to Anders, I just like the surprising juxtaposition (I used juxtaposition in an artistic cintext; +5 pretentiousness points!) of the giraffe and city - and it reminds me of the way children think of things, when they don't have a properly developed sense of scale.

funkieaudrey

nice... i think the animals should take back their land

funkieaudrey

the one with the white design looks groovier in my opinion

mocheeze

I agree with moving the design. I think that going with a solid color actually adds more depth in this case. Call me crazy, but I think it alows the "reader" to choose where the giraffe is. Is it in front of the buildings? Beind? Somewhere in between? I might sound like a lunatic, but that's just how i feel. :)

supertrinity

i kind of see it as godzilla giraffe, which amuses me. it's not FANTASTIC, but it's fine. meh.

luithet

"Godzeelaaa!"

muy_maddox

i love this..i'd definately buy it

headfirst4halos

umm
it needs to be bbreathing fire
like a dragon

Mighty_Infant

A giraffe? On a shirt? Unheard of.

peche

kinda boring..

TehGodfather

the biege one is better, wouldn't wear it on a tee though.

shmo

love it as is
wouldn't mind fire though

No account?