Close
One second...

VT Loves It's Ham!

HAH. that's just wrong. But I still feel the urge to laugh.

Watch this
SloeROT

I thought that t-shirt with Elvis mowing the lawn was the best ever. But I was wrong. This is the best t-shirt ever.

Novaburn

Oh goodness...my first time doing this thing...thank you soo much the funny and encouraging comments. there WILL be more. you gotta love your ham!

headfirst4halos

have you ever been to vermont?
theyre not hicks.

nice illustration
but i dont like the shape of the speech bubbles

caucaznpride

id say take out the speech bubbles altogether, the dropped trou gives enough of an idea... but this one made me laugh out loud. awesome. maybe have the guy whistling instead?

Lyddie

Is the exclamation point cut off, or is it just my wonky computer? Also, the pig looks slightly three-legged. Cute. In a v strange way.

Novaburn

thanks guys for the advice...your right, it says all it needs to say w/o having to have the thought bubbles..although the pig wondering what the heck is going on is FUNNy...to me atleast....also, exclamation point appears that way because of the font that I chose.....nope, never been to Vermont and your right, they are not hicks....spent a long time getting the shape of the pig right but your right...slightly askew, it's jus the angle but i guess you get the point...THANKS TO ALL.....and to those here for the first time....we appreciate all your comments!

doodlebug

ITS. NO APOSTROPHE.

beartron3000

Hey! i'm from vermont! what does vermont have to do with men having relations with pigs?!?! Vermont is a wonderful beautiful, progressive state! Woodchucks unite!

oh and i gave this shirt a zero

Herman the Fourth

as a pig, i'm offended.

as a blurry, poorly crafted t-shirt lover, i say bravo.

root beet

i just gagged

but tis wicked

SagaciousAmazon

is headfirst4halos implying that hicks have sexual relations with animals? because as true as that may be it's still not very PC ...oh like I said before, hamtastic!

sofiaaa

are those big boots on the man's shoes, or is that his pants?
meh.. not very designer-y like :P

Ludica

The way i say in portuguese:
QUE TOSCOOO!

( weeeeirdoo do do do....)

Novaburn

my research lead me to believe that Vermont was the leading producer of canned Ham....i'll leave the positive and inspiring messages to the rest of the designers..I just wanna make some of you laugh and others cringe and the rest of you remember the good ol' days as farm hands in the midwest : )

johnnymilkshark

I feel dumber thanks to this shit.

Novaburn

hey JOHNNYMILKSHARK....saw your stuff...now I understand why you part-time at the mall...how does one get 'certification' in Graphic Design with a degree in Animation...i know, at the local poly-technical school....sorry mate, ducks painted on panties isn't settin' the world on fire....as for feeling dumber...go get POST-GRADUATE degree, you'll see how smarter you'll feel!

Novaburn

" Note: If you're going to criticize, be constructive and respectful about it, AND DONT SAY SH*T 'TILL YOU'VE SUBMITED YOUR OWN 'WORK'! you douche-bag!

Amviseon

haha i'd love to see someone wearing this.

Mighty_Infant

YES! Lay they vengeance upon thine enemy noble Sir! I commend you, Sir Nova, on defending your honor!

Valor and glory to those who thwart stupidity in all the land, forever and always...

Mithrandir

i like it alot, but something about the text, maybe either removed or changed somehow.

LCD

nice job! love it...

cailen

Hahhahahah, I go to school in Vermont - I should really buy this if selected! Like the design, but like others have said., the pig looks a little 3 legged and about to fall over...

buhl

it's a funny idea - but very badly made.

Novaburn

you guys are right...to be honest..my efforts on the text was almost nil. i just chose something and put it on there...should have dont a better job w/ it...also, in order to give the piggie another leg, i'd have to resubmit the design again...how do I do that and yet still remain in the running? someone said something about the text, shoud it be more cartoonish looking?

heidiann

NO
gross
and no apostrophe in its

ecstaticism

get the grammar right.
not that it helps the design.

Kristina

Yeah fix "its"... and, well, I like this a lot. It's really funny, especially the pig's thoughtbubble-deal.

orangecatz10

if threadless prints im disowning.
sick man.

Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni

Funny and clever, and Vermont-ies should be proud instead of crying agast! A great shirt, but I am not a fan of pink, but a fiver from me!

double knot

It must be funny in the US to do this sort of things to animals huh?
Where I come from it's cruelty.
But what ever does it for you... i guess.

Offensive is good, but this is....

myothert-shirtisaporche

Novaburn. Good man for laying into johnnymilkshark, the guy is begining to piss me off. you said it all. Your sub rocks too, work on the text though.

prophylactic

I think the tail looks a little off, shouldn't it be more of a curl? Because it kinda looks like a mini leg coming out of the pig's rear.

Novaburn

hey prophylactic...that funny looking tail might be the missing 4th leg everyone keeps asking me about....lol..offensive to animals? it's you the animal lovers i'm trying to reach out to : )

Luminize

pervert.

HotCubana

The shirt is interesting. Don't know about the pink though. Go Novaburn!!!

expectthewurst.

I FEEL LIKE I'M AT A PULL-OVER-REST-STOP.

earlwallace

novaburn is that a picture of your parents conceiving you ?

its_meelays

very wrong but very funny

Novaburn

hey EarlWallace....it's my interpretation of your mothers's prom night just after midnight....if you don't recognize her, she's the one with the missing leg. <<buurrrnnn!!>> : )

jenjenmcjen

THERE IS NO APOSTROPHE IN ITS.

Novaburn

don't worry, I dont think the guys in Vermont will know the difference.

alexalltogether

i think it would be cooler without the caption at the bottom and just the thought bubbles

No account?
Join Us