One second...

Just Married

• by Ersh
  • posted Nov 03, 2004
  • 28 Comments

Really good work. I'd like to present it to my bride

Watch this
fueledbycoffee

YES! Marty and Jennifer finally get hitched.

100% would purchase in non-pink ink.

Pezzz

OMFG I LOVE THIS DONT CHANGE A THING!!!!
+5 and I'd buy it

charlesw

awesome.

postscript ROT

am I the only one who doesn't get it?

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

i would buy this in a heart beat! rock the flux capacitor! prerfect dont change a thing

johnnymilkshark

Yah, this is SO copyrighted therefore unprintable. I love Back to the Future like a hard on but this isn't that cool.

subtitled

finally they are making another one...after all this time. I hope its a good one.Marty gets laid whoo.

thezed

Good concept of the racing away into time in matrimony. Carefull, as has already been stated, with copyright laws. If you change the design around 30% you generally can be safe. Just in case go 50% change. Maybe try for a boy colors shirt and a girls color shirt? Boy being the image white on a darker blue and girl being the image white on a darker pink? Since it deals with a major change gender should play more role in the design. Maybe you might even dare to take the concept further by expounding on the t-shirt concept onto the back? Good ideas keep going "into the future".

♥

i like it!

conquistidor

i wouldnt worry about copyright laws. you have changed this picture a good deal. i wouldnt change a thing.

denizm
denizm profile pic Alumni

88 MPH!

Cubfan

This could never be printed.

JUCA

Dudes ...... the artwork "McRevolution" was printed .... so what´s the problem with this one ?

victordilorenzo

1,21 gigawatts! 1.21 gigawatts! oh god! copernic! jennifer got pregnate and now marty have to married.....man.....i want that one.....i woul like to propouse that t-shirty to my girl... (Doc Brown)

tgman
tgman profile pic Alumni

veeryyy funny and comic tshirt !!!! i love that

cuatro

awesome. I love the box tied to the bumber. WTH?

arashi

pinkish goodness...love it

biaB

uruuulll!!!! the best t-shirty ever!!!!!!

Synnove

cute

Kukuxumusu

I love the Delorean. Maybe print in another color other than pink.

dcharti

Can you get some color choices? The pink's too much

hoax

love your style man.
the colours, the look... its just bang-on.

johnnymilkshark

Copyright laws or not, this shirt is mediocre.

JUCA

thats what i call democracy

LIZAMD

NICE!! man i totally would buy this!!

No account?
Join Us