Close
One second...

Ninja High

• by ctt
  • posted Oct 17, 2004
  • 31 Comments

Ninjas are awesome. I wish I had graduated from Ninja High.

Watch this
ctt
ctt profile pic Alumni

BTW, CLICK ON THE GREY AND BLACK SQUARES FOR THE SHIRT COLOR OPTIONS!
Ninjas up, hoes down.

urbngrfiti

I like both color schemes. Definitely would buy.

artchimp
artchimp profile pic Alumni

i'd like it better if the ninja were different, maybe one a girl, or maybe if they just had different weapons or wore different colors.

ctt
ctt profile pic Alumni

I could make a girl ninja in a bikini. It would be pretty hot when she did a high kick.

nox`

at least it doesn't say ninja tech that may be copywritten. this is funny though, i'd wear it.

BootImage

Just doesn't seem to fit in with the products threadless sells.

ctt
ctt profile pic Alumni

When the hell did this become about 'fitting in'? I thought the idea was to try and do something different. Who cares what products Threadless sells.

ntopp

It's fantastic save for the mirrored image ninjas. It'd be nice if they were two different ninjas.

ctt
ctt profile pic Alumni

I'll settle for fantastic. What a scrumptralescent word.

Down10

Why would Ninja High need a Ninjitsu team? That seems kind of obvious.

ctt
ctt profile pic Alumni

I can change it to women's synchronized swimming team instead.

Booner

I know your going for the High School thing but please get rid of the "Property of" and "XXL". I hate those, and I hope everyone else agrees with me. I like the 1 girl/i guy suggestion.

ctt
ctt profile pic Alumni

The whole point is the sarcasm, which would be lost minus the 'property of' and 'XXL'. I'm poking fun at stereotypes. I hate sports so I made a shirt that makes fun of them. Damn, some of you cats have to have everything spoonfed to you.

Capila

CrazyNinja

Jurahsik

i hope this gets in

Akaio

Nice idea, I wish the concept was more subtle though. Like it actually looked like a high school shirt, but if you actually looked/read it it would then be amusing.

gear544

you're obviously talented/a pro. i'd definately wear it. finally something good on this site.

earlwallace

re-read your profile man

KID_Z
KID_Z profile pic Alumni

great illustration! yeah using a girl and a guy instead is a good idea.

ctt
ctt profile pic Alumni

earlewallace: your right dude, sorry for acting a little bitchy. Guess I am taking myself too seriously, if that is what you were getting at. Point taken.

aerosol_addict

the design could do without "go fight win!",... other than that,... this rocks! Cool shit man!

NookyMonster

LOL! I fuckin love this! Real nice illustration work. I agree with down10 and booner -- Remove the XXL, 'property of', and the team bit. Maybe a ninja star where the XXL is would look sweet? Tweak this sucker, it's PIMP!

ctt
ctt profile pic Alumni

When I get some time, I'll rework a new one for all of you. I'll get something down everyone can agree on.

KAI5ER

you have the leave the "Property of" and "XXL" its what makes the shrt. i love it. i swear i saw 20 "Property of G-unit" shirts today.

Paradoxbox

"Go Fight Win" is what makes it. hilarious. like it alot, nice compostition, although not my style. keep it up

Tubez

I love it, dude, that's awesome... i can't offer any improvements, other then to go to www.realultimatepower.net if you don't appreciate ninjas.

No account?
Join Us