Close
One second...

bashful snail

• by fritok
  • posted Oct 01, 2004
  • 14 Comments

i wanted the blush on the snail to really be a light read and the eyes to be black. if i can have the eyes black, i would choose lighter colors for shirts.

Watch this
]-[x]-[

Very cute. I think i'd prefer it a bit if the slime were something other than OMG GREEN. Perhaps just outline it in black, that way it looks like a trail across the color of the shirt, and you could have your black eyes while staying within 4 colors.

secretlybabelfish

I agree with ]-[x]-[. Nice design, but play around with the colors a little more.

g_the_kitty

slugs look more and more like bone-less bunnies to me day by day. i'd like the placement more toward the bottom of the shirt.

eosjack

I concur with ]-[x]-[. Great design (really, I dig it a lot), but the green trail is too much.

eelz

I like the design but I can only image myself wearing it on a dark shirt in order to have the colors stand out more.

opwie

dark green or turquoise

steFINE
steFINE profile pic Alumni

just to let you know ....snails and slugs eyes are supose to be on the "antena" you made

socialdisease89

i really like the light green and the rest are nice too

fritok

thanks for the critiques soooo far.
hmm let me review them:

1. i like the idea that ]-[x]-[ gave me, that would really help in my color conundrum
2. yes it was a very odd coincidence that we both did snail/slug ideas.
3. well yeah, their eyes are supposed to be on their antenae, but i thought i would lose that cuteness i was trying to show?
well i don't really know. do you guys want the eyes on the antenae? please respond.

aliceinblunderland

less colors would be better. I like that they kinda look like bunnies though.

xinfinity

its so cute. it reminds me of me and erik. lovely job once again fritok.

spamboi

SUPER COOL XBUY!

No account?
Join Us